A LITTLE MISCHIEF

The three knight was relived to find Hoseok and his company amidst off the celebration, he explained that once every year on specific day everyone in the town gathers around heart of town exchange foods, clothes as well as any item they deem worthy of sharing, through out the years it developed into a grand festival in the village, the festival was just reminder that everyone is equal and importance of kindness, compassion and happiness.the town was buzzing with chatter and music, everyone was laughing exchanging goodness among each other.

Hoseok and the three knights were sitting down inside the liquor shop sipping wine, enjoying the pure happiness radiating from the people around them.

On the other side was Ameon surrounded by young men and women who eagerly listing to his words daydreaming life in the castle. For some it felt like a destiny an honor to serve the royal family and to some it is new opportunity, a new life the curiosity to know what is like outside there home.

"Are you not participating Hoseok?" yoongi ask making the said male smile as the knight was silent for some time while the other two was laughing and chatting off

"Oh no, I do not think its for me" he said with a smile

Jimin and Jungkook who now listening them stare at Hoseok in confusion

"why? Is it a one-time opportunity?"

"Yeah, are not curious to know about life outside your town?" jimin adds

He looks at the guards with a tilted head, a longing look on his face "of Couse, I always wanted to know and see the castle how was life in there. But this is my town, my home I have everything I needed here so why should I leave?"

"You satisfied with your life here" yoongi said with small smile

"Yes, I am" Hoseok said with a bright smile in distance his father calls him he node his head at his father and shift his attention back to the knights

"l will take my leave now, enjoy our festival"The three-knight watch as Hoseok leave

"that's a one happiest man I ever seen" jimin said before adding "expect the royal advisers"

"yeah" Jungkook scoff at the comment before sighing.

He and jimin go back drinking as Yoongi once again lost in thought glance back at Amon then to Hoseok and his father, they look like they're having a heated conversation.

"Why do l feel we will see him again" he said as take another sip, long finger delicately wrapped around the glass.

Jimin and Jungkook glance at each other in confusion before shrugging "guess we just have to wait and late the fate plays its game" Jungkook mummers

"I am not going?"

"What do you mean you are not going?"

"It is simple father; I am staying not going"Hoseok almost rolls his eyes at his father's word Irritated with his son's response he tugs him away from everyone.