Chpt:1

Nobody pov..

"aggrh"a beautiful little girl groan in pain as she sits up on the bed,she rubs her temples to get rid of the headache while looking around.

She saw a boy her age laying next to her,her eyes widen as she quickly push him of the bed.

"Owww"yelled the boy as he rubs his back while glaring at the girl.
"Was that necessary"he whispered yelled as he standing up,pointing a finger at her.

The girl ignore his questions and ask a question of her own while looking at the room they are resting in.

"Where are we"she asked quietly while staring straight into his eyes.

"I don't know,all I know is that we are not at home anymore"he replied honestly while shacking his head, sitting down on the bed next to her.

"Do you think it worked"she glanced at him to see a 4 years old handsome boy next to her,it was already decided that he will be a handsome man in the future with a line of girls asking for his hand in marriage.

"Yes since we are in our 4 year old body but I don't know where we  transmitted to"the boy replied while staring at his tiny hands.

"Okay"the girl took the boy hand,run out of the room to see more abounded houses with vines growing on the wall,a fountain in the middle and a broken gate at the far front.

"Is it just me or is this place looks familiar"the girl asked in a daze while poking the boy arm.

"If I am not mistaken we are in doulduo Shrek academy"the boy replied with a glint of realization in his eyes.

"Then how did the fk we get here instead of a forest"the girl asked with confusion while pointing at the landscape infront of them as she glared at the boy.

"Little girl that's not lady like"a mystery voice said behind them as the children froze, turning around to see principal flender staring at them with amusement.

"Daddy"the children scream happily each hugging his leg.The principal was dumbfounded, wondering when did he had kids since he never did the steamy activity with a lady.

"Oi get of me,I am not your father"the principal yelled, shacking his leg  trying to pry the children of his legs.

After struggling he let them be and went to ask help with the other teachers.

"Zhao wuji help me please"ask flender as he runs his hands in his hair,the wanted person turned around just to see his friend with two children on his leg looking like they were about to cry.

"Hahhahahahaahhaha"he couldn't help but laugh at his friend misery.

"Don't laugh,help me"he asked tiredly but suddenly he felt all of the weight on his leg got lifted,when he look down to see the children face pale and some blood at the corner of there mouth.

"Hey,what wrong"flender asked as he look at children but all he got was the children on the ground in a lotus position with some smoke on them but what was shocked was the pressure they felt.

The boys was surrounded by a red and gold smoke with a blue diamond on his forehead while the girl was surrounded by a red,purple and black smoke with a lotus flower on her forehead.

"Did you feel that....it was so powerful"Zhao wuji asked with some sweat on his forehead while staring at the children on the floor.

Flender nodded, wondering what kind of little monster did he pick up.

3 days later..

Those eyelids that were closed for 3 days was finally opened, their eyes were glowing red and the smoke disappeared.

"Ughh"the twins stretched as they stood up.

They turned around and look at the two adults that waited for them for 3 days straight with 2 more children next to them.

"My name is destiny and this my twin brother tachi,we suppose to be in a forest,how did we end up here"asked the girl like she wasn't the one who was on the floor for 3 days.

"Flender the principal of Shrek academy that's Zhao wuji a teacher ,our students Oscar and fatty and I found you guys in the forest with some injures"flender introduce while watching there expressions.

"Thank you oppa we will repay by making some money"tachi said as he smile with mischief while the other already making plans.

At first he was shocked but quickly become shameless and agree while the other 3 behind him shake their head in disappointment.

After making a deal with them that they will let them stay here in return they will help them make some money.

That nigh ,the twins sat down on the rooftop staring at the night sky the moonlight shining down on them making them look eternal.

After some time tachi broke the silence. "What are we going to do" he asked as he remembers some of the tragic deaths that occurred.

Destiny thinks for a while and answer with a cold tone "we build our clan, create some connections and save the two clans when the time comes"

"What if we meet tang San and the others"tachi asked as he glance at his sister.

"You decide"she simply replied un- bordered with the outcome

"Mmm"with that they decided to start their plans tomorrow.

The next day the twins got ready early in the morning,went to the kitchen cook some food with a note and a bag next to it.

When they pass the school broken gate you could see two young adults walking, a tall lean man in a dark blue clothes,his long hair in a high ponytail with a silver mask on his face while a gorgeous lady with a hour glass figure,she reach the man's shoulder in a black dress with some white and red, her black hair half down half up style with some of white hair strands and a spider lily carved wood hair pin and a silver mask the same as the man on her face.