Chpt:3

"Forest"destiny answered as she took a sit,she took a sip of water and look at tachi with a blank expression that stared to make tachi more scared and worry.

Destiny turned to face tang San and told him good luck as the door open showing the chief of the town,tang San looked at destiny with a smile as to say thank you and turned to look at his father to see no expression.

Tang San sighed but went outside to awake his soul spirit. Destiny raised her head as she stared at tang hao  with a serious look.

"You will let him go to school, right" she asked while tapping her finger on the table a habit she do when she's thinking or when she's talking business.

Tang hao sighed and shook his head "what's the point of letting him go to school to learn to be powerful when you can't protect the people you love" he said bitterly as tachi clench his hand and close his eyes tightly.

"You can't save every body even if you're powerful,okay so you will let him grow so he can protect all the people he can in this lifetime and it's final" she said aggressively with a bitter taste in her mouth.

Destiny stood up and left the house to let out some steam. Tachi sighed and went to make lunch while tang hao sat there with destiny words replaying in his head feeling like the girl spoke through experience.

Sunset...

Tang San arrived at the house with a daze expression on his face ,he opened the door for a delightful sent of food to hit his nose he looked up to see his father in the same seat when he left while tachi moving around in the kitchen area,no site of the black haired girl.

"Where is destiny" he asked curiously as tachi sighed and shake his head. He placed some side dish on a table and sat down as he stare at tang San to talk.

"Father can I go to school,I have some money to pay the fee and I could work for the rest at the capital" tang San said with a hint of plea in his voice.

As he was going to continue he heard his father speak "Ok,you will leave tomorrow". Tang San stared at him in shock but recovered quickly as he nodded with a smile on his face.

"You guys eat first while I go get destiny before she destroy the whole forest" he mumbled the last part as he stood up and walked to the door.

Tang San was about to join him when he heard his father "Let them be,come let's talk for tomorrow" he went back to his seat as they start talking.

Meanwhile with tachi pov...

As I walk out of the house, I followed destiny murderous aura and sighed.
Haven't felt that for a long time. I shivered as I remember the last time someone touched destiny buttons.

I continue walking as sounds of swords,wood breaking/cutting, and other stuff. I arrived at a clearing to see destiny panting for breath as she look at me with grief, sadness and a broken emotion in her eyes as it glowed their natural colour (that is purple on the left and red on the right)

"It's okay we can go through this like we always do" I said softly holding the tears back ,walking towards her for hug to comfort eachother as painful memories resurface.

Holding eachother for while gathering our emotions before letting go.

Giving me a small smile as we start to walk back to eat dinner we decided to go with tang San to school to meet our cute bunny spirit beast xiao Wu while checking the blacksmith clan for our new weapons.

Arriving at the house we hear tang hao telling tang San how to take care of a girl in case he has a crush.

I was so annoyed that I slammed the door open as destiny laughed at tang San blushing face in slightly embarrassment while I stared a argument with tang hao how wrong his information is.

When the argument went to period destiny stared to cough while tang San patted her back blushing like a tomato,it took me a while to find a comeback but I still wined.

After eating we went to our little conner to sleep but the emotional rollercoaster from earlier was making it a little difficult so I stared at destiny knowing she's not asleep yet.

With one eyes open she glance at me and got the message that I wanted our lullaby our mom used to sing.

She signed but comply,she got into a more comfortable position and started to sing.

  The lullaby is here for you to how it goes.

Humms~

Distant moon,so big and bright softest silver glowing through the night ~

High atom,the mountain gold

Sun unseen,the world is cold

Here I wait,and here I stand

Early morning northern hour hand

Studying in solitude

Looking for,a hidden clue

I wish,to see this world through my own eyes

To calm,the elders and silence their cries

Because of you,I now gaze up and sing

The lullaby of the moon

Humms~

Found at the silent shade

Sea of stars,like flowers bloom

Looking for,the hidden tomb

Here I found,the crescent blade

Forged by kakkor,surely luner made

Shining down,upon the earth

Now they'll see, I'll prove my worth

I wish to see this world,through my own eyes

To calm,the elders and silence their cries

Because of you,I now gaze up and sing

The lullaby of the moon

Condemned me to my death

With my last breath

Sorrow and anger fill my head

Distant moon,so big and bright softest silver glowing through the night

High atom, the mountain gold

Sun unseen, the world is cold

Now I know,my chosen path

Higher calling,they will know my wrath

Raise my relic blade

I will not be swayed

With the night of the moon by my side

Humms~

As she hums softly I felt my eyelids get heavy as her voice lurs me to sleep.

The last thing I heard was goodnight brother.

No one's pov...

As the twins fall asleep tang San opens his eyes and stared at them with wonder as he tries to imprint destiny lullaby singing in his mind as he falls asleep.