Chpt:5

Tachi~.                Destiny~.              Tang san~

........................................................................

To see a girls head with bunny ears poop out. The girl looked around and walk inside the boy that I fought before was named Wang shao, I challenge the girl that was named Wu xaoi

While they we're fighting the twin was in a innocent argument telepathically.

"You know when you're chocolate starch desapear"

"Yeah"

"Well I eat it for revenge when you left me with the elders of ____ clan"

"We both know damn well why I left you there but really my chocolate,what have it ever done to you"

"It broke my diet"

"Bruh"

"Don't bruh me bitch"

" don't start with me"

"Destiny,tachi" tang San yelled as the twin stop their glaring contest as they turned there gaze at tang San and xaoi Wu.

They coughed and looked at them curiously.

"We are going to have dinner" said tang San as the twin nodded. They walked to the dining room while memorising the way with their perfect photographic memory.

Skip after dinner...

"I will be leaving soon" destiny said as she sit on the rooftop with tachi.

"It's the time of the month" asked tachi as he turned his gaze on his sister questionly ,the black haired nodded.

"Here" said destiny as she gave tachi a blue moonstone as tachi stared at it suprised.

"The mother-son stone" tachi took it a observed it for a while and then put it in his storage space for safe keeping.

"Do you remember prank night" asked tachi telepathy as tang San and xaoi Wu started their spar.

"When we putted the house on fire also we got in trouble with master"

"And we moved to the penthouses and you thought hunter was a dinosaur"

"I was drunk,so let it be bitch"

"I was drunk too,but do you know what was funny the most"

"What"

"Blake was having drunk sex with a tree"

"That he woke up naked in the living room floor with a massive headache"

"And me in a Barbie doll dress"

"With mascara all over your face"

"That dress was too short that it was showing my butt checks and pine"

The twins stared at each other and started to laugh that the two children that was sparing stopped their actions to look at the commotion above to see two children on the roof holding there stomach while laughing,tears running down their face.

The moonlight shine down at them as the two leads smile at that sence enjoying to see the twins happy.

At the dorm..

Destiny stared at his brother as he slept,she kissed his forehead had and wished him goodnight and stay Safe while she's gone.

She stood up and walked towards the door ,her hand on the handle ready to pull the door.

"Where are you going' asked a quiet voice.She turned around to see tang San looking at her quietly with an unreadable expression on his face.

"Take care of yourself and eachother while I am gone" she said as pull the door taking three steps out before looking at him once again.

"I will be back don't worry I just...need to take care of something" she gave him a small grin and ran as the door closed behind her.

Tang San was confused but sighed and went back to his bed as xaoi Wu change her position again. He glanced at tachi and went back to bed with a mind full of thoughts.

The next morning.....tang San pov..

I woke up to tachi on the bed talking with a stone. I was so confused that's when I heard destiny voice coming through

"You have  three seconds to explain why you woke me up"

"Because it's morning,you should be awake"

"Oh, interesting,I didn't know you wanted to die today "

"Destiny you can't kill me"

"Too late, I already decided how"

"What the..."  I whispered yelled as tachi look at me with a grin while destiny giggled came from the stone.

"Looks like you have someone else to bother see you in three days chicken wings" with that the stone stopped glowing while tachi scoff , putting the stone in his pocket.

"What was that and how can you talk with destiny with a stone" I asked curiously.

"I really don't know,we just found it when we went exploring" tachi explained as they walk out to eat breakfast.

Later....tang San pov.....

Master and I went to star sioa Kingdom forest to get my frist soul ring.

Master explained most of the rules and things about the spirit beast.

"Tang San you have to be careful when you are choosing your soul ring, it must be capable with your soul plant" he said as I nodded we been in the forest for 4 days we only have a day left before we have to leave and return to school.

Suddenly master summoned his soul beast, bushes and grass started to shake that's when I heard something like it was dragging/flying.

A spirit beast a king cobra slithered out of a bush and start to attack.

Master hand had been bitten and poison as I hold the beast with my blue silver grass,I reach master side as he started to groan in pain.

I tried to pull him up to put some distance between the beast and us.It started to wiggle around breaking the vines. when it was free it roar in rage and fly towards us with it's mouth wide open.

"Tang San run" master yelled as I stood up and got ready to fight when suddenly a giant white wolf with weird markings jumped in it and beated it to unconscious.

I stood there in shock as I hold master up, waiting for a moment to flee if we need to fight we are going to lose

"thank you" master said as he bowed it's head,it stared at us for a moment and title it's head at the cobra while starting at me.

I weirdly understood,as I walked towards the cobra I glance at the wolf to see just waiting for to kill it.

Time Skip meanwhile tang San meditates

Halfway through the wolf stood up and walked away then started to run. The master didn't bother with it just waiting for his discipline to finish.

When tang San fluttered his eyes open it glowed blue for a moment then it went back to normal.

He checked his surroundings to see the wolf gone be fore he could ask his master started to ask question after questions, finally after that we went home but on the way back I felt like I'm being watched.

Arriving at the tree line I took a glance behind me to see two red eyes staring at me,the look and feeling it gave was familiar.