Chpt:2

Two years later..

Two years has past since they transmitted in soul land,the twins were working hard if not spending time in Shrek academy then they are looking for potential people to join their clan,with some modern knowledge they already have a famous restaurant and a some of their people in a bothrol for network,with a blacksmith clan under them to provide them weapons,a acution house,famous shops for money second to best in the kingdoms.

The twins decided to keep there clan a secret they occasionally visit there base to see if their people are training alright,with determination to save the 2 clans the made a deal with the leader at first it was hard but with some trading and betting they got them to send 20 people of their clan to secretly send to safety to their base every year to not look suspicious.

As for the people in Shrek they already saw the twins as family, flender as a father figure that they may have made the man almost get a heart attack from their strength and money.

Zhao wuji as a uncle that they will always beat up in a spar or occasionally drink destiny famous wine and tachi famous food.

As for Oscar and fatty they always saw the twins as their idol and as a siblings to prank the others,train,eat or mostly to have fun with them.

Today the twins went to a mountain to look for herbs let's just say they had a little problem a soul emperor came to find problem with them,they did win but with some injuries in return since they want to battle without spiritual power but that's were they bump into tang San that was going for his midnight run.

"Are you guys ok"tang San ask as he look at their injures while the twins nodded try to slow down their healing ability.

"Yes"tachi answered as he holds destiny's hand to speed walk away from tang San.

"Wait let me help you"tang San stated with a glint of worry in his voice as he watch the twins walk away from him.

Before tachi can reject destiny stood still and communicate with tachi telepathy.

'we need to rest tachi,we are exhausted,we not in our old shape like we used to be and beside we are going to meet him later on'

'true...fine we stay until we get back our energy'

The twins turned around and said "we are in your most care" as they bowed and tang San worriedly telling them to stand up.

As they walked to tang San house,tang San introduce himself and warned them that he is very poor but twins was not surprised or disgust they used to live in worse conditions before they came here.

"Dad we have guests"tang San stated as he opens the door for the twins to enter as the twins stare at tang hao as they start a staring contest.

"Old man if you continue drinking like that, you gonna die early and will never get a chance to see her"destiny said mysteriously as she used her magic to see his health and for another reason.

"Who are you"tang hao got into defence when he heard see her while tang San was cautious and interested in the conversation,he already figured out who her was.

"No need to get offensive, let's just say we can see thing that people can't"tachi replied this time as he plays with destiny fingers.

"What do you mean"tang hao asked as he stare at the twin that had walk to sit.

The twins ignore his first question and put a plate of mooncakes and a jar of wine on the table with a wave of their hand.

"Drink this one it has some medical herbs for improving someone's health"with that destiny stood up and went outside,climb up to the roof to think as tachi introduce himself and destiny to tang hao while making him and tang San to try his mooncakes, knowing destiny wants to be alone.

As they eat the snacks quietly tang San went out to see a goddess on the rooftop staring at the moon with a daze expression on her face,so he went on the roof to talk and ask questions to the girl.

"You are going to awake your soul spirit tomorrow"she asked without turning around.

"Yes.......how did you know"tang San asked surprised as he laid down next to the girl after getting her permission to be close to her, staring at the night sky.

"I don't feel your spirit power"she replied as she turn her head to look at the boy,the boy turn his head to see two purple eyes staring back at him with mischief wearing a mask on her face hiding other features.

On that night tang San and destiny talk all night with tachi joining them to defend himself when destiny stared telling his embarrassing moments, that night on a house rooftop was filled with children happy laughter while tang San sleeping in his bed with a smile on his face after having a good talk with tachi.

The next day..

Destiny woke up earlier than the others breathing heavily while clutching the sheets after getting her breathing in order she stood up and glance at her brother to see him still in a deep slumber the sun was rising.

"4 hours of sleep like usual" destiny mumbles dejected.

She heard ruffles of cloths on her right, she saw tang San sitting up still half asleep.She chuckled as she stepped infront of him while playing with his hair.

"You still have 2 hours left" She said softly, tang San leaned in her touch fully awake after rubbing his eyes.

"I am a early riser" he said softly with a smile while staring in her eyes.She nodded as she walked towards the door for some air.

Tang San watched destiny curiously as she went outside in the dark before he could follow her "Leave her be,she wants to be alone" tachi whispered wide awake from the noise as he stare at his sister with sadness and worry.

Tang San glanced at him but complied ,he got up and got ready for the day as tachi started to cook breakfast with the ingredients destiny left behind before she went out.

After eating breakfast tang San and tachi waited anxiously for destiny while tang hao stare at the table,tachi tried to talk to his sister telepathically but he was blocked.After waiting a few minutes the door was open,the one and only destiny walks inside in thought not knowing that three male was staring at her with worry.

Tachi slapped tang hao and titled his head at destiny that was standing infront of the door with a frown on her face still in thought,tang hao cleared his throat catching destiny attention.

Destiny looked at him with a raised eyebrow questionly,it was silent until tachi asked his sister the question that was on the other males mind.

"Where were you"