𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-2

Today's first fact-  satyavati sons and abduction of amba ambika and ambalika. Death of vichitravirya and chitrangda.

Satyavati had two sons - chitrangda and vichitravirya with Shantanu.

After some years shantanu died. After Shantanu passed away, Bhishma, with the consent of Satyavati, made the brave Chitrangada (who was elder brother of vichitravirya) the king of Hastinapur.

Chitrangada became proud of his bravery and started disrespecting all the kings.

He did not consider any human being equal to him. He used to attack not only humans but also gods and demons.

Then one day, Chitrangada, the mighty Gandharva king with the same name as him, came to him.

Gandharva said- Prince! You bear a name similar to mine, so give me a chance to fight and if you cannot do it, then keep your other name. I want to fight with you. It is because of the unity of the name that I have come near you. A person who calls by my name in vain cannot pass safely before me.

Thereafter,

there was a huge battle with him in Kurukshetra against King Chitrangada. Both Gandharva raaj and Kururaaj were very strong. There was a war between them on the banks of river Saraswati for three years. In that fierce battle, filled with rain of weapons, Gandharva, filled with illusion, killed Chitrangada, the best warrior of Kurus.

After ending the war by killing Chitrangada, the Gandharva went to heaven.

After that bhishm made vichitravirya who was very young, the king of Hastinapur.

Vichitravirya was very brave warrior like devta and also very handsome.

After some years, bhishm heard about kashiraaj daughters, amba, ambika and ambalika swayamvar. He went to there but many kings started to badmouthing about him saying- he took oath but he came there to participate.

Bhishm got angry and abducted Amba, ambika and ambalika. He defeated many kings including shaalv in that war.

Amba told bhishm that she loves shaalv. Bhishm accepted this and told her that she can go back to shaalv.

Ambika and Ambalika were happy with their marriage with vichitravirya. They spent many years together but vichitravirya died because of Tuberculosis (TB)

Rest you all know.

Second fact- Gandhaari's marriage happened with everyone's willingness not forcefully.

when Dhritrashtra, Pandu and Vidur got age of marriage. Bhishm heard about Gandhaari and kunti. He discussed with vidur about sending proposal of marriage for Gandhaari with Dhritrashtra.

When vidur said that you always want our good and you will always do best for us.

Then Bhishm sent his messenger to gandhar with the praposal. He also told subal (father of Gandhaari and Shakuni and king of gandhar)  about Dhritrashtra being blind. King subal thought about his Fame and lineage and accepted the marriage proposal. Shakuni also accepted this proposal.

When Gandhaari got to know about this that her parents were planning to marry her with a blind man, she decided to blindfold herself saying she will not see her husband's any shortcoming.

Like this she got married with Dhritrashtra with everyone's own acceptance.

Now share your thoughts with me.

So now let's start our story-

Meera- Achyut I still have some questions.

Krishna- what questions, mrigakshi?

Meera- did shree balram, mata Devaki, Mata Rohini and pitashri vasudev know about me being cursed.

Krishna- call him dau. He is your brother and No, they thought you got lost. No one except me and dau know reality.

Meera- did ever I went Hastinapur?

Krishna- yes when we were children we went there.

Meera- when I will get my memories back and then will I lose my memories of kaliyug.

Krishna- no.

Krishna- I have suprise for you.

Meera- what surprise? (Excited)

Krishna- you will see. (He smiled teasinglly). Ok now I am going I will come to take you before going Hastinapur.

Meera- ok Achyut. (She hugged him).

Krishna went. Mata Parvati and lord Shiva take her with them to meet her with Ganesh and Kartikey.

Ganesh and Kartikey saw their parents. They come to them.

Kartikey- mata pitaji where were you. (Then he saw meera and asked) who is she, Mata?

Mahadev- your behen.

Ganesh and Kartikey- our Behan?

Mata Parvati told everything about meera. Meera went to them and touched their feet. They both blessed her and hugged her.

Meera spent her family time talking and learning new things with mata parvati and mahadev and learning sward and sphere fighting with Kartikey and playing and stealing laddoos and bonding with her family.

After three days-

Meera and Ganesh ji hiding from Mata Parvati and eating laddoos.

Krishna came and sat beside them and said- why are you eating laddoos here?

Ganesh- we are hiding from Mata, mama shree.

Krishna- why?

Meera- because we stole laddoo. (Stuffing laddoo in mouth)

She is looking so cute.

Mata Parvati find them and pulled their ear.

Meera & Ganesh- aahhhh mata please leave our ears we will not steal laddoo.

Mata Parvati leave their ears and said- don't steal again.

They both nodded.

Mata Parvati saw Krishna and asked- pranam bhrata. U here?

Krishna- yes I came to take mrigakshi back.

Kartikey who was coming with mahadev and Ganesh who is beside Meera asked in unison- why mama shree?

Lord Shiva- Putro, she has to go.

Meera- Achyut but I don't want to go there for now.

Krishna- why behna? u said u will come when we have to go Hastinapur for kala pradarshan. Now only two days left for going Hastinapur.

Meera- Achyut I want to see kala pradarshan through your powers so I can prepare myself.

Krishna think for some time then said- ok Behna.

(How was the chapter?

Next is kala pradarshan are you excited?

What will be Krishna's surprise?)

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Hiiii guys,

That's it for today.

Please don't be silent readers.

Hope you like it.

Please support me.

Please vote and comment.

Please follow me.