𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-4

Today's first fact- vidur had married a girl who was born by a Brahmin and sut woman in king devak's family.

Today's second fact- after madri and pandu's death, when kunti and Pandavas came to Hastinapur and satyavati with ambika and ambalika leave for maharishi ved vyas ashram on ved vyas ji request.

In Hastinapur,

All the heads snap to the direction the arrow came from. and saw a young man standing there on a tower. His face was covered with cloth.

He jumped from the tower and landed on the ground safely and came to guru dron.

In kailash,

Meera- Achyut, he is karn right?

Krishna- yes priye.

Meera- will they critesize him this time also? I don't want this.

She was so much worried about karn and unknowingly her eyes getting teary thinking what karn had to face.

Krishna saw her sister's teary eyes with sad smile thinking- you have many things to face priye. Please be strong.

Krishna- Priye many things had changed. let's see Maybe this has changed too?

Meera nodded.

In Hastinapur,

then guru dron asked- Who are you. And by whose order you entered here.

Karn- When one makes a sound between two mountains. Then sound is bound to echo. A mountain doesn't wait for anyone's permission, acharya.

dron- you are challenging arjun, don't you know this contest is only between kuru vansh.

Karn- it was but you praised arjun as the best archer in the world.

Dron- Who are you?

Karn- I'm here to challenge Rajkumar Arjun. But I can't tell my identity.

Dron- Why not?

Karn- If I tell my identity Anu- I mean Rajkumar Arjun won't duel with me.

Dron- What is your cast?

Arjun- Gurudev. I think judging anyone by their cast isn't right.

Guru dron nodded.

Dron- You are right, Putra Jun.

Dron- ok You can have duel with Rajkumar Arjun.

Arjun- I accept your challenge, Mahrthi. (To karn).

In kailash,

Meera- Achyut, Arjun is really sweet. He really has a beautiful heart.

Krishna just smiled.

In Hastinapur,

They started duel. While duelling Arjun realised something. The sun was setting, Bhishm blew his conch and the duel ended. Arjun walked to karn and kneeled and touched Karn's feet. he raised his hand

Karn- Chiranjivi bhavah, Anuj.

He blessed him in a whisper.

Nakul- What are you doing, Bhrata Jun?

Dron- Give your identity, Maharathi.

Karn- I'm Bhagavan Parshuram's shishy, Jyeshth Pandav..." he removed cover from his face.

"Karn" he said his voice echoed.

everyone was shocked. Vrushali was lost in Karn's beauty. Subhadra, dushla, kunti and gandhari were happy. Arjun smiled exchanging looks with karn. Yudhisthir, Bheem, Nakul, Sahadev and even Yuyutsu came and took karn's blessings.

Karn- Yashasvi bhavah.

In kailash,

Meera's mouth and eyes were wide open. Krishna laugh at her reaction. She closed her mouth.

Meera- is this your surprise?

Krishna- yes my dear behna.

Meera- Achyut u know it is shock for me.

Krishna chukled.

Meera- Achyut, is there any other another thing I need to know 🤨?

Krishna- you will know.

Meera- why u always play riddles.

Krishna- only god knows.

Meera shooked her head and asked- Achyut does anyone know that you came to meet me?

Krishna- yes dau know and he is very angry with me and I will definitely get beaten by him when we will go back.

Meera- why?

Krishna- Because he also wanted to meet you but he is busy in dwarika.

Meera laughed.

(How was the chapter?

Excited for the next chapter? )

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Hiiii guys,

That's it for today.

Please don't be silent readers.

Hope you like it.

Please support me.

Please vote and comment.

Please follow me.