𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-5

Guys I am stopping writing facts about Mahabharat for some time. I will write them after some chapters.

In Hastinapur,

After kala pradarshan Pandavas were in the hallway going to Kunti's chamber. They saw three ladies walking to them. subhadra and dushla walked to karn and touched his feet.

They both greeted- Pranipaat bhrata karn.

Karn blessed them- Kalyan ho.

They all except Arjun and karn were confused not knowing who they were.

Nakul leaned to Arjun.

Nakul- Bhratashree who are they?

Arjun- they are dushla, raajkumari subhadra and bhabhishree.

Dushla- bhrata nakul u did not recognise your younger sisters and sister-in-law this is so bad.

They chuckled.

Pandavas ex karn took vrushali's blessings.

dushla took other Pandavas blessings and greeted them- Pranipaat bhrata.

Pandavas ex karn- ayushman bhavah.

Subhadra also took blessings from yudhishthir and greeted arjun, nakul and sahdev.

In kailash,

Meera- Achyut, why are they calling vrushali their bhabhi?

Krishna- her and Karn's marriage has already fixed.

Meera- ohk. subhadra loves Arjun? Does everyone know about this? Did they confess to each other.

Krishna- no they didn't but many of them have doubts about it.

In Hastinapur,

Karn- vrushali subhadra, did Krishna and balram found something about meera? Did not she come?(confused)

Vrushali- Arya, jiji still didn't come back but Bhrata had found something about her . (sad)

Arjun- when will she come back?

Subhadra- bhrata Krishna said she will come back soon.

Arjun- okay but where is madhav and dau?

Dushla- bhrata, they both had some work so they didn't come.

Vrushali- now we are going. You all go and meet bua. She must be waiting. We will meet you in feast.

Pandavas nodded and they all left.

In garden where the feast was-

Dushla subhadra and vrushali were in ladies section with kunti. Soon Pandavas came and greeted them then Pandavas and trio ladies went to music section.

Dushla- bhrata u know I learnt everything in kanyakul but couldn't learn how to play veena but subhadra and vrushali jiji can play veena very well.

Nakul- bhrata arjun and jyesth also know to play veena.

In kailash,

Meera- Achyut, will they again fight?

Krishna- let's see.

Meera- can't you tell anything clearly?

Krishna- nah.

Meera dumbfounded.

In Hastinapur,

Duryodhan and his brothers entered in garden. Pandavas and trio ladies were angry at them. Duryodhan and his brothers went to vrushali to took her blessings but she stopped them.

Duryodhan- what happened, bhabhi shree.

Vrushali- I think u should take your jyesth blessings first.

Duryodhan- ji bhabhi shree.

Duryodhan went to take Karn's blessings but karn back off.

Duryodhan- why did you back off jyesth? Why are you not blessing me.

Karn- What justification u have for today? What do you want to say after what happen with arjun when he entered in arena?

Duryodhan- jyesth, you know this is not my fault. It was all done by Mama shree I didn't do anything. Please bhrata beleive me.

Karn- after poisoned insident which happened with bheem before and now this happened to arjun, I am still believing you but if I get to know that you are also behind them then keep this in your mind duryodhan, I will kill you by my hands without any hesitation.

Duryodhan- ji jyesth. Now give me blessings. I also have to take my bhabhi shree's blessings.

Karn blessed him.

In kailash,

Meera- Achyut, how much shock is still left. Please tell me otherwise I will go mad because of these shock.

Krishna- have patience. you will know soon.

In Hastinapur,

Duryodhan took vrushali and yudhisthir's blessings.

Arjun, nakul, sahdev, dushla and subhadra also took duryodhan blessings and greeted him- Pranipaat bhrata duryodhan.

Duryodhan- ayushman bhavah.

Dushla- jyesth, bhrata duryodhan, for how much time we have to continue this drama that we hate each other.

Karn- I don't know for how much time but we have to continue this drama in front of mamashree Shakuni and taatshree Dhritrashtra.

Gandhari and kunti also came to them.

Gandhari- but putra why u all need to continue?

Karn- until gandhar raj will not stop his evil planning planning we need to continue this drama.

Gandhari- I am sorry putron because of my brother you guys can't live together.

Kunti- jiji don't say sorry. this is not your fault.

In kailash-

Meera- what a trickster they are.

Krishna laughed.

Meera- Achyut but how did they get to know that gandhar raj is using duryodhan for hurting Pandavas and destroying kuruvansh.

Krishna- Because of you.

Meera- because of me? How?

Krishna- when we went to meet them. You made a sweet spot in duryodhan by your kindness. He started to trust you and love you as his sister. One day when mamashree Shakuni was alone in his room and was planning to destroy kurus and also confessed that he is using duryodhan and you showed that to duryodhan. From that day he never believed Shakuni and also apologized to Pandavas. He started to use his own brain and also found out what is right and wrong. But Dushasan was like any can easily manipulate him but because of duryodhan, mamashree Shakuni didn't manipulate him till now and that's why he listens to duryodhan.

(How was the chapter?

Excited for the next chapter? )

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Hiiii guys,

That's it for today.

Please don't be silent readers.

Hope you like it.

Please support me.

Please vote and comment.

Please follow me.