𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-3

Today's first fact- when kunti was teenager. Maharishi durvasa came to kuntibhoj, Kunti was assigned to take care of him. He was pleased by her devotion. He gave her boon to get kids from devta.

She was a naive teenage girl who was very curious about the boon so she thought to test it. She called Suryadev. When came and told her that she will have a kid with him, she realised what mistake she has done. She requested a lot to surydev that she can't have kid. She is a unmarried girl. She will be a reason of shame for her family

but he said- he will be born wearing the divine earrings given by Mother Aditi and my armor. That armor cannot be broken by any weapon. Even at my request, he will never give place to any unworthy work or thought in his mind. He will be very self-respecting and will provide all kinds of things to the Brahmins when they request him. By my grace you will not even feel guilty.

At the same time a brave son was born. As soon as he was born, the face of the child wearing armor was shining with the birth rings. In this way a son named Karna was born.

Lord Surya again granted virginity to Kunti and went to heaven.

After karn was born, kunti flowed him in ganga. Adhirath and Radha found him and accepted him as their own child and loved him

Second fact- pandu and madri marriage.

After kunti and Pandu marriage. Bhishm went to madra with the praposal of madri and pandu marriage. Shalya accepted it and madri and pandu got married.

Now share your thoughts with me.

Now let's start the story-

It was the day before kala pradarshan. Krishna came to meera. They both were sitting in kailash and seeing everything in Hastinapur through the power of Krishna.

In Hastinapur,

every elder of kuruvansh and dushla were at the entrance waiting for someone.

Then a palanquin came to the entrance. Two ladies came out. Dushla and kunti beemed in happiness seeing them.

They both girls went to them.

In kailash,

Meera- Achyut, if I am not wrong one of them is subhadra but who is the second girl?

Krishna- she is our sister like subhadra. She is subhadra's elder twin vrushali.

Meera- WHAT!!! Karn's wife vrushali?

(Subhadra's elder twin vrushali)

Krishna nodded with mischievous smile.

Meera- OMG 😧.