Decisions, Decisions

Lexi's POV~ 

Abbie engulfed me in a hug as tomorrow I was meeting Skyler to make my decision and yet I still have no clue what to do. I had told her everything that had happened immediately after he left and she let me stay over for these past couple of days. She's the key to my decision making and helps me try to have a right mindset for whatever decision I end up choosing. I groaned and she left the room letting my mind race freely. 

"Hey, Lex" Abbie knocked on the door frame and gave me a soft smile. "He's here, he wants to take you out and show you the real him before you make your decision" I quickly walked to the door and jumped into his arms. He picked me up and carried me effortlessly inside, while Abbie pointed to my room and he sat me down on the bed before closing the door. 

"I'm so happy to see you" I said as he sat down beside me and set his helmet behind him. 

"I'm glad you're happy to see me, I was scared you were going to turn me down" He said nervously and I grabbed his hand. He gave me a soft smile and started to tell me his plans while I sat there just looking at him. My mind racing and realizing that I knew my answer already, Abbie was right this whole time. I'd rather give it a chance than let an amazing relationship and hot ass man slip through my hands because I was scared and let overthinking ruin this potential opportunity. 

"So, go out with me tonight?" I snapped back in from my thoughts and shook my head yes while hugging him and he hugged me back. I quickly threw on black jeans, a white crop top, and some makeup while he sat waiting on the couch. Abbie hugged me good bye and shut the door behind us. He held my hand as we made our way down the elevator and I turned to look at him. 

"How did you know where I was?" 

"Carson told me how you were upset and went to Abbie's and I texted Abbie on Instagram asking that if my idea would be good or not and she gave me her address and advice and here we are" He led me to his bike and gave me some lessons on how to be a backpack before we set off. At first I was scared, but he grabbed my hand reassuring me. I took off the riding jacket when we got to the restaurant and a waiter sat us at a table. 

"What can I get started for you, Mr. White?" Our server asked and I furrowed my brow and he then explained his dad owns this chain of restaurants around the United States. We ordered and I tried my soup and he looked at me waiting for my approval like I was a judge. 

"It's really good" He smiled and we finished our dinner and date by going to karaoke. I had a couple drinks, but didn't drink too much. He had his arm wrapped around my waist as he led us back out to his bike and I stopped him before he put his helmet on. 

"What's wrong, princessa?" I stood on my tippy toes and pressed my lips against his earning him kissing me back. When we were on the bike, before he started it I asked him a question. He shook his head yes and started the bike before pulling out of the parking lot and making our way home. He pulled into the parking garage and shut and locked his bike up before we got into the elevator and going to the top. I felt his hand wrap around my shoulders as he kissed my forehead before the elevator doors opened. He led me through the halls that I barely remember and stopped at the very last apartment. He unlocked the door and closed it behind us. I made my way to his room and laid on his bed inhaling his scent that lingered on the sheets. 

"Are you taking a shower tonight?" I asked as I pulled my legs in underneath me, sitting criss cross on his bed while he walked into the room. I watched as he set his helmet down and waited for his answer. 

"Why? Would you like to join me?" He asked teasingly as he took off his shirt making it awkward as fuck. I quickly looked down and played with the strings that tightened my bracelet making him laugh. 

"What's so funny?" He shook his head as he walked into his bathroom and I heard him rustling around. 

"You've seen me completely naked and yet still get shy of the thought of us naked and seeing me shirtless" 

"I wasn't thinking about us showering together! You were the one to bring that up" He nodded his head sarcastically before dipping into his closet. He was in there for a couple seconds before walking back and throwing a shirt at me. 

"Sure you weren't, you dirty slu-" I stood up and chased after him while he ducked into his bathroom. I sped walked into to see him in just his boxers and quickly went to turn around to leave when he grabbed my waist. 

"What are you doing? You're naked!" He easily picked me up and readjusted his grip on me to where I was in his arms bridal style. 

"I was completely naked the night we fucked too, but you didn't say anything then" He sat me down on the counter and stood between my legs looking over me. 

"Now what are you doing?" 

"Hold still, there's something in your hair" I looked up at his focused face and looked at his beautiful eyes that anyone could easily get lost in. I looked down to his thick lips that I'd die to kiss again and his neck where my hickies still laid where everyone could see. I looked down to his broad shoulders that were perfectly toned and my eyes were making their way to his chest and abs, when he reached down grabbing my chin and lifting it towards him. 

"My eyes are up here" He kneeled down looking into my eyes and I stared back at his as he closed the gap between us and kissed my lips. He grabbed my throat making me gasp while he pushed his tongue into my mouth. He went to pull away, so I stood up and pulled him back in kissing him hungrily. He slapped and grabbed a handful of my ass making me moan into our kiss. We broke away gasping for air and trying to get our hormones under control. 

"Did you want me to shower with you?" 

"You shower first" He gave me a smile before walking out and closing the door while I stood there thinking about my answer to him.