Cuddling and Teasing

Skyler's POV~ 

I washed the shampoo out of my hair while wondering what Lexi's beautiful ass could be doing. I hurriedly dried off and changed into boxers before walking out into my room. My room being empty and hearing a noise come from the kitchen, I went to investigate. I clenched my jaw as I seen Lexi looking in the fridge in one of my white shirts where I could see the outline of the small thong she was wearing. The shirt went down a little ways past her ass and I just imagined how easy it would be to get inside her without taking anything off. Those thoughts went away when she turned around to look at me and quickly returned as I watched her squirt whipped cream into her mouth. 

I looked down to see her nipples making dents in my shirt and seen the outline of them and bite my lip while watching the white cream fall onto her tongue. She started to put the cap back on but paused and held it out to me. I shook my head no as I walked up to her and she put it back in the fridge. I wrapped my hand around her waist from behind and she turned her head to look up at me. I leaned in and kissed the small dot of whipped cream off of the corner of her lips and she blushed. 

"I have ice cream, if you want some" I offered and watched her beautiful eyes light up. After scooping our ice cream, we headed back to my room and looked for a movie to watch. I let her pick and she chose a true crime documentary that she was weirdly invested in. She went to set her bowl back in the kitchen and I watched as she got up and revealed her sparkly, pink thong. I looked up as she started walking back into my room with her perky boobs bouncing under my shirt making me rub my hands across my face. 

"Do you want me to take this into the kitchen?" She asked innocently bending down to grab my empty bowl while my shirt betrayed her and exposed her cleavage. 

"No, I'll get it. Sit and relax" I rubbed her shoulder before making my way into the kitchen pausing at the sink to stand and get a hold of myself. I peeked into my room to see her laying with her feet up near the head of the bed on her stomach. Okay, good. I can't see anything. I laid down on my side of the bed and she handed me the remote. I looked over to her ass and saw the imprint of her womanhood through the panties. I cleared my throat while looking away and clicked on a random movie. She finally slipped under the covers and I turned towards her wrapping my arm around her waist. She turned in towards me shoving her boobs in my face accidentally while she was focused on the movie. I moved myself up and buried my face into her neck while she rested her head against mine. I turned my head up and gently kissed her jawline when I got no reaction, I continued down her neck and sucked on her sweet spot. 

"Ahhhh~ What are you doing?" She moaned out while holding my bicep. I looked up at her and her eyes were glued to the TV so I continued kissing on her neck. She moved her arm from my bicep to the back of my neck while pushing her head back giving me more access. I kissed her neck for a couple more seconds before stopping and she whined. 

"Did you want me to keep going?" I looked up at her and she bite her lip before slowly nodded. I quickly climbed on top of her and began kissing her while her hands wrapped around my neck. 

"S..skyler" She moaned out while I made my way down her neck and started to lift her shirt when she stopped my hand. 

"What's wrong?" I looked up to see her sad eyes looking back into mine and I cupped her cheek. 

"Shut the lights off first" I gave her a reassuring smile and turned off the TV and lights before falling down between her legs. I kissed both of her inner thighs leaving marks behind while she had her hand through my hair. 

"Can I?" I asked for permission while pulling the hem of her thong and she nodded. "Use your words, Lex" 

"Yes, you can" I easily pulled them off and gently kissed against her making her arch her back and moan softly. I pulled her closer by her legs and buried my lips in hers and let my tongue make her moan and squirm from pleasure. I pushed my fingers inside her after coming up for air and kissing her other lips. 

"You doing alright?" I asked as she threw her head and squirming under my touch. She nodded and bite her lip to hold back her moans. I pulled my fingers out and sucked her juices off my fingers before stripping my boxers off. I positioned my tip against her entrance and asked if it was alright and with permission started to thrust inside her. 

"Wait, I have your answer" She suddenly said and I pulled out before leaning over her. 

"What are you talking about, Lex?" 

"I want to see where this can go and maybe develop into a relationship" I paused before smiling and harshly kissing her. I pulled away and flipped her over onto her knees. I pushed myself inside her once again and held her waist with my right hand and her left shoulder with my left hand. I thrusted deep into her hearing her sweet, loud moans along with the clapping sound of our skin coming together. I ran my right hand down her waist to her ass before roughly slapping it making her moan more. 

"You're doing so good, baby" I praised before throwing my head back trying to hold myself back from coming too soon. I pulled her hair before bending over her and kissing her ear lobe. I felt her head pull away from mine, making her back arch more giving her more pleasure and I slowly thrusted in and out deeply. I listened to her now screaming moans as it drove her to the edge. She reached back squeezing my wrist as her pussy clenched around my shaft. She threw her back moaning my name as I felt her hot orgasm drip down my dick making me pull out and release onto her ass. 

"Fuck" I moaned as I stroked the rest of my nut out of my shaft onto her back. I walked into the bathroom grabbing a towel and wiped her off before throwing my boxers on and getting her a water from the kitchen. I watched her take small sips and kissed her forehead after she handed the bottle back to me. I put it back in the fridge before opening a bottle of my own and then walking back to my room. I climbed into bed after putting her thong back on and cuddled up against her. I kissed her cheek before whispering good night before falling asleep beside her.