Plate-22🔞

Yoongi drives the car in the direction of their home , stealing glances from the passenger seat adjacent to him.

Jimin looks overwhelmed by all the performances,

"Jimin."

It looks like, Yoongi's voice was the medium as Jimin let himself go , fat pearl like tears left his eyes as Jimin sobbed loudly , Yoongi parks the car side way plugging himself free , he takes Jimin's face in his paws ,

"Honey!!"

"It's all because of me , from the start to the end, You never wanted to marry me."

Jimin weeps ,

"Shh!!"

Yoongi runs his fingers on Jimin's cheek bones trying to wipe off all his sorrows.

"No , I even destroyed your small family."

Yoongi unplugged Jimin too from his seatbelt making his husband sit on his laps,

"Calm down baby , I agree I didn't wanna marry you , but if I knew you at that time I would be on my knees at that instant."

Jimin looks at Yoongi from under his eyelashes.

"And the word family starts and ends with you."

Yoongi leans forward leaving a chaste kiss on Jimin's forehead before smooching the said man's complete face till Jimin is a giggling mess.

But as Yoongi targets Jimin's plumy plushie lips , Jimin moans.

Yoongi devours his Jiminie's lips like a starving man not sparing his husband even a breath, when he feels they're out of oxygen he trails his marks on Jimin's neck as Jimin back meets the loud as fuck car horn.

Yoongi groans realising their neighbouring as Jimin hides himself in his husband's chest.

"Let's head home."

Yoongi fastened Jimin in his laps before plugging the seat belt in its place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In no time Yoongi is parking the car in its slot , as Jimin whines again, moving in Yoongi's lap.

"We are here baby."

Yoongi unplugged them from the car seat and picked Jimin up bridal style not before locking the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi softly sets Jimin on their bed and kisses his spouse's forehead, he leaves behind a trail of kisses before he meets Jimin's full pouty lips , in no time he is helping Jimin to get completely undressed under him and Yoongi himself is left only in his dark suit pants.

Yoongi reached behind to grab a small travel size bottle of lube that he brought one month ago when they were on the verge of making love Jimin did see Yoongi placing it in the drawer adjacent to their bed.

Yoongi squeezed a good portion out
onto his fingers and at Jimin's entrance , he indulged his husband in a steamy kiss carefully slipping one finger in, surprising Jimin and drawing a gasp out of him.

"If something hurts, tell me, okay?"

Yoongi warned leaving marks on his mate's chest.

Jimin nodded, trying to adjust to the strange feeling of having something inside of him.

Yoongi gave him a couple of seconds before starting to carefully push his mid finger in and out. When he noticed that Jimin had settled down a bit, he inserted a second finger sucking Jimin's left nipple.