23: INFORMATION

Sexual content!!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-

Atlas doesn't kiss Salem's neck, pressing their mouths together this time instead. Salem is immediately reaching up and tangling his hands in Atlas' hair, pulling a bit. Not hard enough to get a reaction from Atlas, but it's enough for him to grab Salem's hips and lift up his lower half, grinding them together pleasurably.

Salem makes a noise into Atlas' mouth, wrapping his legs around his waist. Atlas just deepens the kiss, running his hands along Salem's abdomen. Salem's always loved it when Atlas would touch him like that, it's just so soothing. He can't help the warm feeling of contentment that washes over his entire body, pulling on Atlas' hair harder.

He makes a low sound, and Salem feels him grab onto the elastic waistband of his pajama pants, as well as his underwear. Salem makes a small noise, eyes opening in surprise. Wow, they're getting right to it. He finds Atlas with his eyes already open, staring down at him and then pulling away.

He stands up, pulling Salem's pants almost all the way off. He gets one leg out, the pants hanging on his other, pulled up to the knee. Salem tries not to focus on his nudity. Instead he sits up, grabbing Atlas' hoodie, and pulling it up. He gets the hint, helping Salem pull it off, then his shirt, and tosses them both to the side.

He leans down again, but not to the point of making contact. He reaches his hand up, and Salem knows the drill. Even years later, he knows how this goes. He opens his mouth, maintaining eye contact when Atlas sticks two fingers inside.

Atlas has big hands, including his fingers. He also loves watching Salem squirm, so he sticks his fingers in as far as they will go. Salem gags, reaching up and grabbing his wrist. He doesn't pull it away, Atlas sticking his fingers impossibly deeper. He has his eyes trained solely on Salem, watching his eyes water, trying to keep up but failing. After a while Salem makes an impatient, slightly frustrated noise, and Atlas finally pulls his fingers out.

His hand is covered in saliva, Salem producing more due to his gag reflex. It's all over Salem's mouth, dripping, and he glares at Atlas, who doesn't give a shit. He doesn't care if Salem gives him attitude, as long as he obeys—which, Salem always does. He actually takes amusement in it, the corner of his lips quirking up, finding joy in Salem's discomfort as per usual.

Then, he leans back down, connecting their lips together again. It's messier than the last time, both mouths open and Salem already a bit breathless. Atlas' tongue is in his mouth, wreaking absolute havoc. Salem feels Atlas place a hand underneath his thigh, lifting it up higher.  That's when Salem feels something breaching his entrance.

He whimpers into Atlas' mouth, expecting it but not expecting it at the same time. Atlas pushes his finger in further and further, and Salem is not fucking used to this anymore. He knows that when it's all said and done this is going to be absolutely amazing, but it doesn't make the beginning any less painful. Atlas always has to spend so much time prepping him, due to Salem being pretty tight and Atlas being unnecessarily big. So, Salem will make due, because he knows it has to happen.

Atlas starts fucking his finger in and out, waiting for Salem to adjust and not breaking contact between their mouths at all. Salem tries to focus on that and not the discomfort. That is, until he is no longer in discomfort. It starts to feel good embarrassingly quickly, and then Salem's making noises again, thighs back to trembling against Atlas' waist and hand.

Now that Salem's used to that one, Atlas sticks another finger in there without warning. Salem makes a choked off sound, unintentionally breaking contact between their mouths as he throws his head back. Atlas doesn't hesitate before latching his mouth on Salem's neck again.