〔 一 〕 beyond the descriptions

Define the life

Define the life.

The morning golden flower had broken through the sky as the glorious sunlight cascaded over a young child's face. Lying on the green meadows all alone—without notice, without a voice. She was in a deep trance, azure eyes capturing the clear blue sky, and letting her hair be carried by the gentle gust of the wind—which emphasized her scorching, fiery hair that resembled the beauty of vibrant ruby stones.

And once upon in the garden of gentleness, her heart was in deep bewilderment, pondering, weakly and wearily.

The sun's light had wrapped the darkness, filling up the world with bright colors.

The wind was rising constantly, never failed to give air to breathe.

The river that always flowed to the sea, yet the sea was never full.

The world was so grand for the little girl's perspective; every detail was so intricate and planned thoroughly. Her eyes could see things every day, but she never really understood it all. Eyes that had not enough seeing, nor ears heard everything.

Life is . . . What life is?

Over her quaint curiosity and severe confusion, suddenly there came a tapping.

Angling her head to find out, she saw her father smiling warmly at her.

"I knew that I would find you here," said he, sitting right next to her, "Akane."

The was a loving touch as he caressed his daughter's hair. He was always reminded of a red sunset, beholding her flaming, but gentle curly locks.

Akane remained silent, giving her father a soulful, stirring gaze. Minato suppressed an awkward chuckle. Even if she was his daughter, it was difficult for him to read what was on her mind.

After a long silence, finally, she uttered a word. "-chan," she called, "you're a genius, aren't you?"

He smiled candidly upon hearing her, rubbing a finger on his cheek. "Well, they say."

"Oh." That was only her response. And unconsciously, she grabbed her father's hand and held it tight—which Minato graciously returned, gripping it with the same amount of firmness. "Then, I have a question."

"Sure, what it is?"

Akane gave Minato a brief look, before she stared at the endless space again.