Chapter Three: Cancelled.

Amythest's POV

"Say, what changed your mind,Dainty?" Father asked me while we're sitting inside the carriage. We're on our way to the Imperial Palace like what my father said yesterday. While my step mother is upset and still won't talk to neither of us, she decided that my decision is absurd and she doesn't want to take any part of it.

"All this rumors are spreading, tainting your name and your reputation,father. As your daughter, I will not stand by and watch as those lowlifes have their way with you." I excused. I don't want to tell him the real reason. I have to trust no one. This people around me will be the death of me someday. I will rest assure once this marriage order is over. After all, this problems of Amythest started when she crossed path and fell in love with the crown prince.

"That's absurd, you didn't care about me when you pushed this marriage and use my name so you can marry the Crown Prince, Amythest. You can't possibly think I will buy your excuse,do you?" He said.

Curse you for being clever, Regis.

"Lets just say, my life flashed before my eyes since that accident happened,father. I realized I wasn't really inlove with the Prince, it was nothing but a mere obsession." I said causing him to be taken a back.

"I wanted to end this marriage proposal as soon as I can. Your highness is in love with someone else, and I am nothing but a nuisance and a useless lady to him." I continued.

That's partly true, eversince Amythest betrayed the prince. He thought nothing special to Amythest but a lump in their throats.

"So the rumors are true." He said causing me to look at him. What rumors?

"The rumors circulated a few days before your accident that the crown prince tried to reason out with the emperor about not marrying you because he has someone dear to him already." He said.

Nicka.

"But since your father, which is me, is so influential that even the emperor cannot take back his order."

I know that, and Amythest knew that too. That's why he uses your name so that she can marry his highness,the crown prince. *Sigh* things you do for love.

"That's why I'm correcting my wrong doings,father.after this, you can ignore me all your life, and you can even pretend I didn't existed." I said and I felt his stares at me.

"Why would I ignore my own daughter?" He mumble but I heard it.  I didn't utter a word after that and just kept quiet.

Few minutes later, we've arrived at the Palace. Father helped me out of the carriage and held my hand, gesturing me inside. Once we've arrived inside, The imperial guards and servants greeted us and announced our arrival.

"DUKE REGIS,AND HER DAUGHTER,LADY AMYTHEST DAINTY FIGUIRROA IS ENTERING THE PALACE OF HIS MAJESTY."

The servants gestured us inside and we went to the private room of his Majesty where the emperor and the empress are already waiting.

"I've read the letter you sent last night,Regis. What seemed to be the problem and you wanted to seek my permission?" The emperor said. He's so serious and highly respectable so if I happen to insult the imperial family today, I will surely lose my head.

"Not me,your majesty. My daughter has some matter to discuss with you." My father gave me away.

Tsk! How could you just announce it like that to his Majesty,father?