Chapter Eight: Memories.

Amythest's POV

It's been two days ever since I woke up and Im still laying in bed. Simply because I don't want to go out and meet with my so called family. I've already accepted that when I entered this world, I'm no longer Eunice Louisiana but Amythest Dainty.

"So boring.." I muttered to myself while I'm playing with my mana.

That's right, yesterday I was able to awaken my powers. I remembered that in the video game, Amythest's mother is the daughter of the demon king and a human saint.therefore, she is a half demon with divine powers. So amythest must have a little bit of demon blood since she is a direct descendant of the demon king.

"But amythest shouldn't have a lot of demon powers like this.. why is her divine powers so little but her demon powers so strong?" I asked myself.

                    KNOCK-KNOCK

"Come in." I said then stop what I'm doing. No one in this place knows my awakening.

"My lady, the Grand Duke wishes to have tea with you." Mira said.

I stared at her for a minute before answering..

"Tell him I'm busy."

"B-but my lady, you've been saying that since earlier. Denying the wishes of the host of this house is not a good image for a family." She said.

"I'm not denying him, I'm rejecting him. And since when did we become a family,Mira? If he doesn't like me opposing his wishes then he can kick me out of the estate." I replied causing her to gasp loudly.

"My lady! The Grand Duke and the young master's are trying hard to straighten their mistakes. They wanted so badly to connect with you." She said.

"19 years is enough, Mira. Haven't I suffered enough?" I replied while staring at her with my cold gaze.

"I--I will tell the Grand Duke. Please excuse me." She nervously said and went out.

'Sure is stuffy in here.' I sighed before going out.

I snuck out at the estate and went to the fields. I wanted a new scenery but when I reached my destination I felt awkward as I saw the tree that Amythest and Ethan grew up to. It was cut down now and there was no shade to rest. In Amythest's memories, this tree is their meeting place when one of them seems down or they have a problem.

"They used to come here to play since they were kids. It was their comfort place." I muttered.

But now, looking at this sight, It was almost forgotten. Ethan has Nicka, and the real Amythest is not here anymore. They're not the same as they are when they was still a kid. Everything has changed.

                      FLASHBACK

(WHEN AMYTHEST IS 7 AND ETHAN IS 8 YEARS OLD.)

'What would you like to do when you grow up,dainty?' the little prince asked the little Amythest.

'Me? Uhm.. I wanted to be with Ethan even if we grow up!' the cheerful Amythest replied.

"Me too! I wanna be with dainty too!" The little prince said while the two of them giggled under the tree.

(WHEN AMYTHEST IS 14 AND ETHAN IS 15)

"There! All better!" Ethan said after he drew a heart around their names.

"This is our spot,okay? When you become the crown prince you have to make sure that this tree is not cut down." Amythest said.