Chapter Six: Plan

Amythest's POV

3 days have passed and ever since then, Mira hasn't return to assist me. Not even one maid to help me clean myself, which is a little comfortable because in my past life, I'm used to all the housework and assisting myself. Although they didn't seem to forgot about me in terms of my meals. I'm really starting to feel the emptiness that Amythest felt when she was still alive, all the memories she'd been through alone.

"And on top of that, I'm down with a fever."

I've been heating up since I came home wet from the rain and my fever hasn't come down ever since. I hate this place,I wish I could just die and go back hom---

"That's it! Ugh!"

I rosed up my bed and slump back when my headache kicked back. That hurts. I got dizzy for a moment there.

"But will it really work?" I mumbled.

                   KNOCK-KNOCK

"Who's there?" I asked.

"My Lady.. it's me." It's Mira.

She didn't wait for me to permit her and she entered on herself. Tsk.

"How are you,my lady? I'm sorry I could come visit you." She apologized with tears in her eyes.

"You don't have to come here anymore,Mira." I said.

"B-but my lady..*sob*" she cried even more.

"U-ugh.. Tone it down." I said and cupped my head.

"Are you okay,Lady Amythest? You look pale.are you sick? Oh my.. you got wet from the rain so you must have a fever!" She panicked and went towards me and put her hand on my forehead.

"You're so hot,my lady! How long did you have a fever?!" She asked.

"Since I went home from the rain." I mumbled.

"My word. We must call for a physician." She said.

"Don't bother. Those maids who came with my meal knows I had a fever but they didn't do anything nor do something about it. I'm sure my brothers knows of it too but they couldn't care less." I closed my eyes while remembering the maids conversation yesterday.

                       FLASHBACK

I just woked up from an afternoon nap and my fever hasn't subsided yet. I was about to sat up when I heard the door slammed. It must be the maid who's bringing my meals here. That's just how it is, they don't care if I ate them cold or hot, they don't even bother to wake me up and just come and go as they pleases.

"Say, did you see her complexion? She seems to have a fever." I heard the maid said.

"Who cares, let's just follow what we're told." The other one said.

"Don't you think we should call for a physician?" The first maid asked.

"Why would we do it, when the young master's doesn't even care about her?" The other one replied.

"Lady Milan seemed to have gotten close to the Grand Duke and to the young master's too, she's so much better than this girl." She continued.

"But I did told the Young master's about her condition." The first one said.

"And what did they say?" The other one curiously asked.

"Lord Reno said to let her be." She replied.