CHAPTER SEVENTETEEN, catchup lunch

FACETIME SEMED TO BE PAIGES favorite way to communicate while we couldn't see each other. "What are your plays for today?" She asked, phone resting on her kitchen sink. I was laying in bed with my phone held above me so Paige could see my face.

"I think I'm going to get lunch with Allison and Maggie then probably just come home and sleep. You?" We had one more day of spring break. Me and Maggie got back yesterday. I almost said no to lunch when Allison texted because of how exhausted I was from the travel day.

"Last practice then dinner with the team." She reached up to grab something from one of the cabinets above her. Shirt riding up, abs on display.

I genuinely wanted to bash my head into a wall a million times. And fly to Connecticut right now to see her. Fuck long distance. I feel as though I've been saying that a lot lately. But seriously though. Fuck long distance.

"You look pretty." Her voice shook me out of my staring. My cheeks flushed red. I was glad the only light filling my room was from the bathroom light so she couldn't see anything.

I kissed the camera as a response to her compliment. Paige touched her lips lightly with a dazed smile on her face. As though I had just kissed her instead of the top of my phone.

Eventually we had to say goodbye though. Olivia came in and said hello to me before telling Paige they would be leaving soon. She didn't seem very happy. I knew she loved practice but hopefully we would have more time for moments like this now that both of our seasons were over.

baddies w no daddies (minus maggie)
maggie
allison
delilah

alli
pulling up now
i'll drive to lunch

maggs
lilah js got off the phone
be right out

lilah
no need for the expose maggs😔

I GRABBED MY PHONE off of the kitchen counter as her and Maggie left the apartment. "You look pretty today. New mascara?" Maggie asked while locking the door. "No, I tried that new elf halo glow thingy." Maggie nodded, looking their arms as we walked to Allison's car.

Allison waved at us as we approached. Maggie got into the front seat. Me in the back. "You look shiny today, liles." Allison said making Maggie laugh. I felt like I was getting deja vu. "elf halo glow." Maggie answered for me.

"Oh! I heard about that." Allison smiled as she kept her eyes on the road. "Didn't want to get it though because I don't wear a lot of makeup." Me and Maggie both laughed off her comment.

She stopped and parked in front of chipotle and we all ordered separately. "So...how was San Antonio?" Allison asked finally. I set my fork down. Maggie did the same. "It was so fun. Maggie nodded quickly. "So fun oh my gosh." Allison smiled at us friends. Glad that we came home with smiles.

"I'm glad! Maybe next time you'll invite me." She rolled her eyes jokingly. I snorted. "Date someone on the team and your more then welcome to come." Joking of course. Allison always liked to joke about how she was the only one in the trio who wasn't dating someone on the team.

"I think i'm gonna tell Aaliyah about me and Nika." Maggie stared down at the table. Allison gasped. Immediately slapping Maggie's arms excitedly. I tapped my feet against the floor in excitement. "Holy shit!"

Maggie looked up with a happy but nervous smile ridden on her face. "What if she gets pissed! What if she makes us break up?" Me and Allison exchanged a look before bursting out into laughter.

Maggie kicked both of us which only made us laugh harder. "Okay first: Nika really likes you so she won't let your sisters dislike break you guys up,"

"and second Aaliyah's not going to get mad!" Allison started and I finished. Maggie nodded. Still unsure. "I don't see why both of you don't just go public." Allison shrugged.

We had had this conversation before. Both me and Maggie with Allison. It wasn't like we were getting annoyed at her. Just the conversation. There's been a few time where we've both had to make her delete a story of either our relationships and or just her talking about them.

It was fine though. We loved Allison and got over it. "You know why Alli girl." Allison nodded her head quickly. "Yeah yeah, you guys's decision not mine."

"Awe I love you two." She said suddenly. Shaking both of our shoulders. Me and Maggie laughed.

lilah.sinclaire posted to her story!

sinclaire posted to her story!

allison.bbooker posted to her story!

bbooker posted to her story!

a/n part two loading...