i hate her

Joonkook's POV - (Yesterday's night)

I was at the party. I drank something that made me a little uneasy so I decided to go back home.
After a few minutes, I received a call.

"Hii jk,
How are you ?"

"Um... sorry but who are you?"I asked the person curiously.

He replied with his devil's laugh.

"You don't know me but soon you are going to meet me in person before that let me tell you some good news."

"what? "

I can feel his smirk over the phone.

"I'm going to kill you. I want to see you in pain. The pain which you gave me.
You know why you are feeling low cause I mixed poison in it. You are going to die in a few minutes.
Bye-bye." he ended the call abruptly.

I was so shocked and scared 😱.

After that, I was completely exhausted 😩 and unable to drive.
I came out of the car. my legs were shaking.  had no idea what should I do as my senses began to numb.
Suddenly a girl came out of nowhere and she helped me. I tried to avoid her but She managed to get me out of the situation.
But unfortunately, she got hit on her head.
Bang!  The sound echoed in the surrounding siding. Her face turned red with blood. She fell on ground unconscious. After that I was no longer i able to stand.

We both fall to the ground.

I was too weak to stand up. But when I saw her lying on the ground it made me very furious 😠 😡

"I want to kill you, bastard. Kill me if you want that, why her?

She has nothing to do with this."I screamed at that person.

Suddenly the person who hit her stopped talking on the phone and came closer to me. He hit me hard in my stomach, I groned in pain.

"Hey my boy I don't want to kill you now but what going to happen with you is more painful than death.

I must say thanks to her.it is only because of her this is possible."

I was shocked 😲 I wasn't able to understand what was he saying 😳

Eventually, I felt unconscious.
.................,...............................................

He woke up at the hospital 🏥. Golden lights coming from the window made his face glow like the stars and air blew his hair so smoothly but he was sleepy and feeling uncomfortable.

He flutterd his eyes and opened them eventually.

"why I'm here?"
I was so confused. I looked around suspiciously.
"It is hospital, how I ended up being in hospital? "

I remembered incident of last night. I almost jumped on my bed.
I tried to look for my phone.
I found a letter near my bed. I opened it and started reading 📚

"Hi my boy, how are you feeling today ☺?  After some time you are going to cry out so loud. You took my love from me now I'm going to take your lifelong hard work, your popularity.

You feel so proud 👏 about what you have done in your life, now you are going to regret it. Oh, one more thing don't forget to thank her because she is my ace  😆.

Without her it is impossible.

Ohh just switch on the TV you will find out."

"What is this? 😳  " is this killer who wants to kill me ?

Suddenly my manager entered.  He broke my train of thoughts.

"Sir, you have to watch this."

He turned on the TV