I'm your husband

is this true? I pinched myself,

Due to my sudden sound jk wakes up. He reacted as if nothing happened.

Why are you screaming? Is there any ghost or something?

I..I.. mean what are you doing here..? You are supposed to be in your room. Why are you sleeping here?

What do you mean by that? Why I'm here?

Jk leaned closer to me. Now I can feel his hot breath. My cheeks flushed with red blush...

He whispered in my ear

I am your husband and as I know a husband and a wife Live together in one room.

A current passed through my spine

What.... what's wrong with him... Why is he suddenly acting so strange.?. I don't know what's going on but he is so hot. I'm going to melt today.

mad girl what are you thinking right now, you have to be in your sense But how? he is freaking 🔥 hot...

No.. no.. just breath, breath and breath. Why breathing is so hard?

Hey girl ...

I snapped out of my thoughts.

Umm.. yeah you are my husband.

OK, now I'm leaving. Be ready we are going for lunch. Bye

Lunch..? Is he planning something?

Ohh... God please save me. I cannot handle this.

Jk pov - When I wake up I see She is staring at me with curiosity.

I didn't know why and what I'm doing here, last night I was here Because she is having a nightmare and I'm just Comforting her.

But I don't know how I fell asleep, But this is the best sleep I ever had from the day of my accident because from that day I never sleep safely and soundly.

I always have nightmares.

But this girl is so cute When she is curious.

she suddenly asked me, why I am there.

I have no reasons to tell her So I tried to make a story by telling her that I'm your husband And I have the right to stay here.

I think I have gone mad.

what's wrong with me? Why did I ask her for lunch with me? I don't know...

I need to go and wash up.

...................

Come on we are getting late.

She is not the type of girl who will do her make-up in just 5 minutes. from the last half hour, she is getting ready. It is so annoying.

Wow, she looks so beautiful.

It's too cute to see her in this purple and white coloured floral dress.

I don't know if she is this pretty.

oh my God, why my heart is breathing so fast?

I love Lisa... OK don't forget that.

But whenever I am with this girl I forget everything. I just care about her, from the day we met.

I think I don't know what was wrong with me but, I cared about her.

I do speak harshly with her but I can't bear anyone hurting her.

God, what is this feeling?

..................