He loves her

Y/N wakes up in her bed.

Why I'm here... ouch it hurts 😫. She holds her shoulder.
Suddenly a fear of death made her worried 😟.
Why does someone want to kill my jungkook? That day... omg
Why I forgot that they tried to kill him?
I need to protect him.

She get up from the bed and went to the bathroom and cleaned her face.
After some time wearing a pink coloured gorgeous dress, she comes downstairs.
She saw jk making something in the kitchen.

Ohh... Good morning.

Jk - so you are up. Here is your breakfast 😋 he glared at her rudely.

What is wrong with him? Hmmm.. ice cube
Haha, I love to call him ice cube 🤣 because he never melts.

So are you coming or not? I don't have much time. He said with his harsh attitude.

Yeah... coming.

Jk sits exactly in front of her.

Wow, how hot he is ... this black shirt 👕 and trousers are so freaking good. He is a Greek god 🙌 man. How could a person be this handsome?

Jk - are you done staring at me
Now eat

I'm so embarrassed 😳 I suddenly started looking away and start eating fast.

Jk - go slow otherwise you will choke the whole food. He again glared at her and took his plate to wash.

Why he is always rude? That brown colour orbs are daam good. I want to look into them forever.

And one more thing.
He put his plate on the desk and walked towards me.

Why he is coming so close? My heart starts beating faster. He comes closer to her sit. Now she is between his arms as he puts his both hands around her chair.
The distance between them is so small.
She can feel his hot breath on her face.

Oh my God, he... he...I can't explain this.
I gulped water.

You .. don't think you have done an extraordinary thing for me.
Tell me why you saved me yesterday.
What is your plan?
Don't tell me you are being too nice in front of the media to gain a favour after divorce.
He takes my chin up and said harshly.

I can see that his eyes were full of anger and frustration 😳 but I know that he is much better than this.

Hey, what are you planning? I snapped out of my thoughts. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder as he grabbed it to stand me up.

Ouch... I almost screamed 😱.  Tears gathered in my eyes but somehow I managed to hold them

Cry, louder... what you have done with me is irreplaceable with this pain.

He throws me again on a chair. He went out

The tears which I hold now are flowing down my face.  I can't control this ... why he is so rude... Please someone tell him I'm not a criminal I'm a victim 😔. 

I spent the whole day in my bed. Crying after some time I fall In asleep.

When I woke up I heard a loud sound of laughing and chatting.

Who is this? I curiously wake up from bed.

Ohh my god, it's 7 pm ... I need to make dinner.

She went downstairs. Suddenly she saw a girl who is sitting so close to jk. They both were watching the TV. They were laughing and chatting.

Y/N come downstairs 😒. She was almost shocked by this but she didn't say a single word. As she was so hurt by this.

Starts making dinner.