ending

I'm so sorry guys I'm wrapping this up so soon
Cause I'm so tired of this.
And I can't write anymore. It's like a block for me.
So sorry. Thank you 😊 for reading 📚

Please enjoy this last chapter 🙏

Both sat in the car and the journey began.

This journey was a sweet journey of love instead of being quiet and gloomy like the previous ones.

They started talking about things that didn't make any sense, laughing, playing and doing a lot of things.

But some things are not meant for people and so it was with these two.

A demon named Lisa stood before them.

JK was driving straight on the road and suddenly a truck attacked him and both of them were seriously injured.

For a moment, he didn't know what to do, He was speechless, blood gushed from his body and she lay lifeless in front of him.

No, you can't leave me. he was trying so hard to speak but the words wouldn't come out of his mouth.
The whole world seems to pause for him.
He cried his heart out slowly his eyes began to blur...

When he woke up, he was in a hospital

He tried hard to find her. He was too anxious and worried.

Where is the doctor, how is she? He yelled at the nurse He was not stable enough to walk but he started searching for her.

Sir, please calm down. Your condition is not good. You need rest.
The nurse requests him.
But his jk's heart is filled with concern and unbearable pain.
He wants her. He just wants to hold her in his tight embrace so no one can try to steal her from him.

He saw her lying on the bed unconscious. His heart sank deep down. Sudden pain rose in his chest.

"she can't leave me.

do anything no matter the cost. But please save her I can't live without her. Please, doctor." Jk cried. He slowly clasped her hand. And creased her hair.
He gently 💋 kissed her forehead.

Doctor replied.
Mr. JK, please calm down. It's fine. Now, she is unconscious but after two or three days, she will wake up. We will take care of her.

Go take a rest.
You need proper rest.

JK went back to his room.
He made a fist and slammed it on the table.
"I know who did this to you. I'm not going to spare her. That witch 🧙‍♂️. "

He called his secretary,

I need all the information about Lisa what she is doing. where she is doing and what she has done so far. I want to gather evidence against her.

"Ok, sir, " his secretary.

after some time his secretary came to the hospital and together They made a plan to force Lisa to confess.

According to plan they kidnapped Lisa.

So they kept her locked in a dark room and didn't even give her food for two or three days so Lisa got scared and confessed her crime.

"Please leave me. I'm so sorry for all. I was blinded by jealousy. I thought if I kill her you will come back to me and again I will enjoy luxury. I'm so sorry 😞. I only did this for money. My boyfriend helped me with this..."

"JK cupped her chin, "You witch, how can I fall In love with you? Why I didn't notice your evil actions? I'm so dumb. Right? But not anymore " He smirked.

"What you gonna do with me?"
Lisa's voice almost broke.

"Wait and see. After all, you will be paying for your debts. "

They submitted the video to the police.

Eventually, the police arrested her and her boyfriend.

By then y/n had woken up too and JK gave her a loving hug and told her everything.

"Promise me, you never leave me alone again.

"Yes, I will never leave you now we will always be together." A small tear dropped from Y/N's eye.

JK caressed her hair. Shhh.. don't cry.
I don't like when you cry."
She smiled at his childlike behaviour.

"the doctor also said that your chances of surgery are very high because I have found you the best doctor ."

He immediately took her in his arms. And kisses 💋 her.

............

She gently put her head on his chest.

JK kisses her on her lips 💋 soon both share a hot and passionate kiss.

That time both were sitting on the balcony.
A beautiful sunset and she is in JK's arms.
For JK, this is a dream. A dream which comes true.

He always wanted to live this kind of life with his loved one.

Now it's been a year they both living together ❤ 😌 and y/N is also good.
Her surgery was successful.

his life was very beautiful because so far many girls
came into his life, but he never felt such love and such feelings for anyone and this was the sweet ending.