Final Thoughts

Wow, here we are. 

If anyone had told me two years ago that I'd be writing (and finishing) a book I'd thought they must be tripping. It's been one heck of a journey but most of all it was such a fun ride to create my own story and ring the characters alive. 

Special thanks go to allrenwrote who's always my biggest cheerleader and the first to tell me when my writing is going down the drain 💜

I also want to thank the DreamlandCommunity and its members for being such great support! 

And another thanks of course to all my readers who took the time read and maybe even comment and vote! These types of interactions are what push me out of a slump <3 

Now for everyone who wants to take the time to leave me some feedback, feel free to drop it in a comment or dm. I would love to hear your thoughts on the story, the plot, the characters—even where you thought I messed up. Any sort of criticism is very welcome as this is my first draft and getting a feel for how my readers take parts of the story is a huge help! 

If you feel shy to be mean, you can always send me a dm lol. 

Now onto the questions: 

1. Who was your favorite character? 

2. Who was your least favorite character?

3. What was your favorite moment/scene? Or least favorite moment/scene?

4. How did you like the ending?

5. Was there anything you'd like to see more of? 

6. How did you like the way the eczema was portrayed? Could you follow Tay's action and how her condition influenced her personality? 

7. Is there anything else you'd like to share?

So, yeah that's it. Thanks again and hopefully I see you with my next book 💜