Steven meeks- Sunday morning

It was a Sunday afternoon, meaning no college classes and no part time jobs to attend. With exam season just finishing up, the apartment was getting pretty messy. Between all the studying and stress, there were books everywhere, dirty dishes stacked in the sink, clothes tossed on the couch. It was starting to bug the two of you.

You both decided that today would be a great day to get the place cleaned up. You grabbed all the cleaning supplies while Steven turned on the radio and found the perfect station. You took opposite sides of the apartment, agreeing to meet in the middle.

As you two got closer and closer to being done cleaning, Stevens favorite song came on the radio. He immediately smiled and started to sway to the beat. You chuckled as you watched him. He looked up to catch you staring so you went back to cleaning. As you were dusting the blinds, he snuck up behind you and pulled you into him. He placed his chin on your shoulder and began to sway you to the music.

You laughed, telling him how you needed to finish up cleaning and that you were almost done. He disagreed. He spun you around and took the duster from your hand, placing it down on the coffee table. He took you in his arms, ignoring your protests. It was his favorite song, why would he take no for an answer? You finally caved and danced along with him, letting him take the lead.

The curtains were open so you enjoyed the sunlight as he held you close. You felt safe in his arms. It was as if no harm could be done to you as long as you stayed right there. Steven was glad you finally agreed to dance with him, even after the song changed.

You two did eventually go back to cleaning up the apartment, after you spent the rest of the morning dancing together.