[22] damn, i think i like-

"This is so good," I moaned as the flavour hit my taste buds. Hyunjin hummed in response, his eyes closed in bliss.

He opened his eyes after he swallowed, his Adam's apple bobbing. "These peaches are so good, Bae. Where do you get them?"

I grinned at him as I responded, "My grandma owns a farm, and a bunch of my cousins live there. One of them dropped by recently to give us these peaches."

Hyunjin's eyes widened. "Your grandma grew these?" When I nodded, he said, "Can I visit her sometime? Pretty please, Bae?" His puppy eyes were hard to resist, and I gave in.

"Sure," I told him before reaching her hand into the basket for another peach. She frowned when she realized there were none left. "Oh."

After a few seconds of silence, I spoke up. "Do you, uh, want to go to my room?" I asked, blushing red when I realized how wrong that sounded. "I mean, like—"

Hyunjin laughed, and I noticed the way his eyes formed cresents when he smiled. It was cute. Now that I thought about it... he was cute.

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO ME? I'M NOT LIKE THIS.

"I know what you mean, Bae," he said, and I felt butterflies at the name. "Lead the way."

I hopped off the counter and made my way up the stairs, the cute boy close behind me. When we finally reached my room, I opened the door and walked over to my bed, sitting on it.

Hyunjin looked a bit apprehensive as he approached me, his eyes wide as he took in every detail of my room. I patted the space next to me on my bed, and he sat down. "Are you sure this is okay? I can sit on the ground if you want—"

"This is fine, Jinnie," I giggled.

His jaw dropped. "You called me something other than 'Hwang'!" He exclaimed, and I giggled again at his childishness.

"Yes, I did. So what?" I asked him micheviously.

He pretended to think for a moment. "Hmm... I think this should be celebrated."

"Wha—"

I never finished my sentence, instead erupting into laughter as Hyunjin attacked me, tickling my sides and my neck and every part of me. He was on top of me, and we were both laughing like today was never going ot end.

"AHH JINNIE!"

"YOU'LL NEVER ESCAPE MY GRASP NOW! MWAHAHA!"

"STOP I'LL TELL MINHO!"

"WHAT? NO, NOT THE AIRFRYER!"

"MWAHAHAHA!"

"YOU LITTLE—"

He proceeded to tickle me even harder, and I knew my hair was going to look like shit after this was over. I didn't care; the butterflies in my stomach and the cute boy on top of me made it worth it.

Finally, he collapsed on me, too tired to keep going. His body weight pressed me down on my bed, and I felt warm. Both physically and emotionally. His face was buried into the crook of my neck as he took soft breaths.

"I'm tired," he muttered. "Should not have done that."

"Yes, you really should't have, Jinnie," I giggled, hugging his waist from underneath him.

"Goodnight."

I paused. "Wait... what? Jinnie, don't sleep on top of me. Pretty please?"

He considered it for a minute before replying, "Fine." I thought he was going to let go of me, but instead, he hugged me tightly and rolled over. "Good night, now."