HOSPITAL (Hyunjin POV) 3/3

I woke up to Seungmin and Jeongin hovering over me. The room was slightly spinning and my head was pounding.

"Jinnie!" Jeongin said the second I opened my eyes. Seungmin just smiled at me. "Are you okay? How do you feel? Are you hurt?" The younger of the two immediately overwhelmed me with questions.

"Can you talk quieter? My head hurts." I asked while groaning.

"Oh sorry. Do you need anything? I can get the nurse." He said lowering his voice.

"Nah, I'll be fine." I said, closing my eyes.

"You sure?" Seungmin asked with suspicion, eyeing me.

Chan walked in the room, a worried look on his face. "Oh! You're up. I'll go tell the others."

I heard a few shouts from the hall and then footsteps. Soon, I was surrounded by all but one of my members.

"Where's Changbin?"

Jisung was quick to answer my question. "We left him in his hospital room."

My expression must have given away my confusion because Felix spoke up soon after. "He got knocked out trying to help you."

"Oh." I muttered, still a bit overwhelmed by the situation. "Is he okay?"

"Yeah he seemed fine." Minho responded absently.

"But are you okay?" Chan asked.

"I think...I mean I have a pretty bad headache and my shoulder's a bit sore." I answered.

Chan nodded. "We were all worried, you were unconscious for pretty long."

"Oh, sorry."

Jisung chuckled. "Why are you sorry? It's not like you can control how long you're passed out for."

I just shrugged. I really wanted some pain killers. Everything was either too loud or too bright.

Right then the doctor walked in. "Okay, so I just checked in on the other two. They both seem to be doing okay. I gave them the required operations. Now I just need the rest of you to leave, so I can do yours." She said looking up from her clipboard at me.

"C'mon guys. Let's get the other two." Chan said while guiding everyone out of the cramped hospital room.

Once she finished my operations I left to find my members. I walked into Changbin's room and saw everyone except the girl. I assumed she was in her own room.

"Alright so we can go now?" Minho asked impatiently.

"Yeah I think so," Chan glanced around at all the members to confirm his words.

"What about the girl?" I asked while walking out of Changbin's room.

"Oh, her! Yeah we should go get her." Jisung said seemingly haven forgotten about her. Felix led the way to her room.