COME OUT (Felix POV) 4/4

I crept into the living room of my doom, Hyunjin attached to my arm.

Changbin looked up at us, concern filled his eyes when he saw Hyunjin crying. "Is everything okay?"

He nodded and let out an airy chuckle. "Yeah, I'm fine."

Y/N and Seungmin walked into the living room. Y/N sat in front of the couch while Seungmin sat on top of Changbin.

"Can you fit more on the couch?" I laughed, taking in the seating arrangements.

Chan and Jisung were asleep. Han was sleeping on Jeongins shoulder with Minho on his right. Channie had sprawled out, taking up most of the arm of the couch. Changbin was between I.N and Bang Chan, Seungmin on his lap.

Y/N raised her eyebrows in question. I gave her a small smile and a nod. Her face lit up at my response. Hyunjin didn't hate me.

"We don't have much room left." Seungmin laughed, glancing around the couch.

I joined Y/N on the floor, facing her and my members on the other side of the coffee table. Hyunjin followed behind me, sitting down beside Y/N.

"Can you wake those two up? I want to tell you all something." There was no going back. I drummed my fingers against my thigh anxiously.

Seungmin lightly slapped Chan's face while Minho tapped Jisungs leg.

Chan got up after a second or two, but Han didn't move. "Just tell him later. He seemed really tired." Lee Know suggested after he didn't wake up.

"Tell him what?" Chan asked while sitting up. Even though there was more room, Minnie didn't make an attempt to move off of Changbin's lap.

"I need to tell you guys something," I said nervously. "Well, I already told Hyunjin, Seungmin, and Y/N. But I need to tell the rest of you."

Everyone's gaze fixed on me, except for Hannie of course, who was still asleep.

"Uh..." I started, not knowing exactly what to say. Y/N gave me an encouraging nod, urging me on.

"You know you can tell us anything right?" Chan spoke softly. "We will never judge you."

I nodded. "I know... but it's still hard." I took a deep breath. Seungmin and Hyunjin were convinced that our members would adore me no matter what. Part of me knew they were right. But the other part was still terrified to tell anyone.

"So..." I started to speak. I knew I couldn't just play it off as something unimportant. "I like guys," I said it. They knew. "I'm gay."

"Oh my god. I was worried something had happened." Innie said, seeming relieved. "Wait, so are you dating Seungmin?"

"No!" Minnie laughed. "I don't like guys." Y/N eyed him, seeming to not believe his statement. She giggled quietly.

"Thanks for telling us! I'm really proud of you." Chan smiled, outstretching his arms.

I stood up and hugged him tightly. Changbin patted my leg.

"Hey... I'm really sorry if I came across as homophobic earlier." Minho said, a frown evident in his voice. "I didn't really think much of it at the time."

I broke away from Channie's embrace. "You didn't do anything wrong. I overreacted, it wasn't a big deal. Seungmin did kiss Hyunjin, that's a good reason to ask if he's gay."

"It was an accident." Seungmin butted in quietly.

"It didn't seem like an accident," Hyunjin muttered.

Y/N cackled at his remark. "He looked disgusted afterward. I think it was an accident."

"I'm still kinda confused how that happened," Jeongin said, clearly wanting to hear the story.

"I'll tell you later," Seungmin said smiling.

"Should we wake up Han?" Changbin asked from behind Seungminnie.

"Oh yeah," Lee Know started gently shaking Jisung. "Hannie, get up. Felix likes guys." I started laughing alongside Seungmin.

Jisung groaned and pushed Minho's hand away. "Cool, so do I. But can I please sleep?" He said in a groggy voice.

"Wait really?!" I asked, shocked. Jeongin was almost dying from laughing so hard. Which was not helping Jisung sleep. "Y'know what? Never mind, that makes sense." I said, only causing more laughter to erupt from the group.

Changbin's eyes widened as if he had just realized something. "Jisung, is that what you tried to tell me back at the hospital the day we met Y/N? Every time I brought it up you said you forgot."

Jisung leaned backward and quietly joined in on our fit of laughter. "Yeah, I guess I just never found the right time to tell you." He closed his eyes, clearly still exhausted.

Changbin seemed to have come to another realization and started frantically looking between Han and Lee Know. "Wait... You knew," he said, pointing to Minho. "Are you two like..." Even though his question died off, it was clear what he was asking.

"No, it just slipped out that he was bi back when we were trainees." Jisung nodded, confirming the elder's words.

"You told me as well." Chan recollected. "It was when you were drunk. But I'm not quite sure how you got to that topic." He shrugged with a laugh.

"I did?" Jisung asked. "Huh." He didn't seem to mind that our leader had known. "Well, I'm going back to sleep." He stated while laying his head on Minho's shoulder. Lee Know put his arm around Jisung and pulled him closer.

"You should as well," Hyunjin said blatantly, staring at Chan. I stifled my laugh with my hand.

"Yeah, old people need lots of sleep," Seungmin said, directing his gaze to the oldest member. That time I couldn't stop myself from laughing. Minnie never failed to tease Chan for being 3 years older than him.

"Be quiet," Han mumbled, burying his face further into Minho's neck.

"Just sleep in a normal bed." Hyunjin retaliated.

Y/N picked up her phone and checked the time. "It's 1:33, I should probably head back. I have a gynecology appointment at 2." She said standing up and walking to the door.

"WAIT, YOU'RE PREGNANT?" Jeongin yelled, causing Hyunjin's smile to drop.

"Oh my god, I'm trying to sleep." Jisung groaned dramatically, covering his ears.

"NO! I'm not pregnant!" Y/N laughed loudly. "It's just a thing women gotta do." She shrugged. "Okay, bye!" She closed the door.

"Okay..." Changbin muttered. "That was... something."

A/N THIS STORY IS FICTION IN NO WAY ARE WE SAYING THAT ANY OF THE MEMBERS ARE GAY OR IN RELATIONSHIPS IN REAL LIFE THIS IS ONLY FOR THE PLOT OF THE STORY