CH 33

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 33: Ugly is ugly, whoever is not equipped is a dog!

No one knows how flustered Hong Shijun is now.

When he saw Cheng Jinxue take out the small tattered No. 4, he only felt his head buzzed.

Xiaocai No.4 is very similar to Xiaocai No.1. It is impossible for Hong Shijun to recognize that it was made after Xiaocai.

The only difference between Xiaoluan 4 is that it looks relatively new, not so old and broken, because Zhuang Zhou uses a lot of new parts.

There are not many parts picked up at Trash Star, but Capital Star doesn't have such trash. Wen Xiaoyun can get him any parts he wants, so Little Tattered No. 4 looks relatively new.

In Hong Shijun's heart, there was a stormy sea.

He didn't understand, why would this little robot Cheng Jinxue also have it?

What is the relationship between Cheng Jinxue and the manufacturer who made the robot?

Maybe... this robot was bought by Cheng Jinxue?

No, Cheng Jinxue asked him, "Are you familiar with it?" ’, what does this mean?

It means that he also knows that he has bought the same robot, so he asked himself if he was familiar with it!

Hong Shijun's face became quite ugly for a while!

But no one on the court cared what his face was. Everyone's eyes were on the mecha and the small tattered No. 4.

The mech is up to five meters high and is armed with advanced systems and weapons. From the outside, it is majestic and very cool.

And the little tattered No. 4 in front of him, only at the waist of Cheng Jinxue, looks like a petite pet robot, and looks even more mini-cute in front of such a tall and mighty mecha.

Not to mention the audience, even the fighter who tested Hong Shijun's mecha was a little uncertain.

"Adjutant Cheng, is this...really going to fight?" The warrior's tone was a little uncertain, he was afraid that he could squash this little robot by controlling the mecha and raising his foot.

Moreover, the entertainment competition, although it is an entertainment competition, is to test other performances of the mecha made by Hong Shijun, the mecha manufacturing champion, but it can't be so entertaining!

You have come to a real mecha anyway!

Mecha to the robot, or such a mini robot, isn't this a joke?

Cheng Jinxue smiled and touched the small tattered No. 4 mechanical head, and said: "4.0, he seems to look down on you."

After a pause, Cheng Jinxue said again: "Forgot to tell everyone, don't look at my 4.0, it is not actually a robot, he is a small mecha, it is also equipped with an attack system, be careful."

"No, even if it is a mecha, but it is so small, how does Lieutenant Cheng control it?"

Cheng Jinxue still smiled and said, "Don't you know?"

As soon as the voice fell, the audience inside and outside the venue hadn't reacted yet, and the little tattered No. 4, who had been standing still, finally moved.

A heat wave hit, blue flames burned under the two mechanical legs of No. 4, the thrusters started, No. 4 suddenly rose into the air, and the mechanical arm lit up another beam!

The audience was surprised: "It's a light energy particle cannon!"

The particle cannon comes up, which is a bit too fierce!