CH 44

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 44: If the technique is not good, would you dislike it?

Zhuang Zhou's understanding ability is actually not bad.

But this time, he hopes that his ability to understand is a bit short.

He... didn't want to know at all, what kind of verb meant to offend him!

He blushes easily, but now he blushes from the roots of his ears to the neck.

He is actually ready, if... if Wen Xiaoyun proposes to him and confesses to him, he will agree...

After all, even the priest uncle has already acquiesced.

But when Wen Xiaoyun really confessed, he wanted to find a hole to drill.

How did he say such explicit words!

"So, your jealousy is nothing." Wen Xiaoyun concluded by himself: "On the contrary, I am very happy. In my opinion, he is not evil, but you like my performance."

Wen Xiaoyun looked down at him: "Am I right?"

Zhuang Zhou was embarrassed and looked at Wen Xiaoyun at each other, the other's eyes seemed to have flames, as if to burn him through.

After a while, he lowered his head and said slowly: "This... this is not good."

Wen Xiaoyun said, "Which is not good?"

Zhuang Zhou's voice was as soft as a mosquito: "Just like you, what you just said..."

Wen Xiaoyun said: "Can you make it clearer? Which one of my words is not good? I have a limit so that you don't feel uncomfortable."

Zhuang Zhou blushed quickly, and he was embarrassed to say something.

Wen Xiaoyun had to ask: "Is it impossible to hug you, or to kiss you, or that sentence, don't offend..."

Before he finished speaking, Zhuang Zhou covered his mouth and said angrily, "Don't say it! That's it!"

Wen Xiaoyun finally laughed. Although the smile was not very obvious, the smile under his eyes seemed to be light: "Okay, then I'll take it down."

Seeing that Xiaoyun was so talkative, Zhuang Zhou sighed in relief, quickly climbed onto the bed, and turned off the light: "Sleep!"

Wen Xiaoyun said, "I haven't taken a bath yet."

Zhuang Zhou buried his head in the quilt, muffled, "You go wash."

Wen Xiaoyun smiled: "Yes, my god."

Zhuang Zhou: "!!!"

what!

When Wen Xiaoyun went out, he popped a head out of the quilt and fanned himself. He felt that his face was about to catch fire.

The fire **** is not as hot as him!

After calming down a little bit, Zhuang Zhou began to get a little nervous again.

Just stay with Wen Xiaoyun, Uncle Priest...should not be angry, right?

I don’t know if he can contact the great priest uncle after he has collected his beliefs, and whether he can return to the earth...

Thinking of returning to Earth, Zhuang Zhou's heart felt a little colder.

No, he can't go back to Earth. If he goes back to Earth, what will Wen Xiaoyun do?

Zhuang Zhou turned over and took out the faith collector with his neck.

In the darkness, the faith collector, like a small wishing bottle, exudes a bluish light, like the stars in the dark night, very beautiful.