CH 42

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 42: But what to do, I'm jealous.

Zhuang Zhou felt as if he was dreaming.

Today was the day when he was preparing to go to the world for an internship. He waited for a long time, but he didn't wait for the great priest.

The gods around were all in a hurry, not knowing what happened.

Zhuang Zhou is also not familiar with other gods, only a little familiar with the little gods of the God of Wealth in the East Road, and will often hear them talk about gossip, such as who and so from the God of Wealth in the South Road have many believers, and who of the God of Wealth in the West Road So and so has got a big boss again.

It's just that they are not here today, Zhuang Zhou is alone, sitting there obediently waiting for the great priest.

In about an hour, the great priest finally appeared.

Zhuang Zhou quickly stood up and said, "Uncle Great Priest."

The big priest looked a little tired. Although he was called an uncle, he looked like a young man in a long-sleeved and broad-breasted robe.

Zhuang Zhou was also used to this. When he was very young, the great priest looked like this. Now that he has grown up, the great priest still looks like this, and he hasn't changed.

"Is everything packed?" the great priest asked.

Zhuang Zhou nodded obediently: "It's packed."

The great priest asked again: "Where is the faith collector?"

Zhuang Zhou pointed to something like a wishing bottle on his neck: "Bring it!"

The great priest touched his head and said: "The more faith in the collector, the stronger your divine power will be, and you will soon become a great priest like me."

Zhuang Zhou's eyes were full of expectation. There is no **** who doesn't want to be a great priest, and he is the same.

But in front of the great priest, he said with restraint: "I will try my best to become a regular one!"

He hasn't forgotten that he is only an internship now, and he has just taken office.

What else did the great priest want to say? Zhuang Zhou realized that the world in front of him had changed. The great priest was gone, and the hurried gods around him disappeared. He was in a world full of garbage mountains.

"Uncle priest?"

Zhuang Zhou yelled inexplicably, and suddenly felt that this place was familiar.

It seems that when he first came to Interstellar, he saw Wen Xiaoyun's garbage planet.

As he was thinking, his eyes flickered, and he saw a man picking up trash.

"Wen Xiaoyun!"

With this shout, the surrounding darkness faded like a tide, and Zhuang Zhou subconsciously opened his eyes and met a pair of bottomless eyes.

Wen Xiaoyun saw him wake up, and asked in a low voice, "Did you dream?"

Zhuang Zhou scratched his head and found that he was in Wen Xiaoyun's room with the idol in his arms. It was indeed a dream just now.

He actually dreamed of the day he went to work for an internship.

Zhuang Zhou's eyes were also a little dazed: "Yes, I dreamed of the past."

Wen Xiaoyun asked: "Does gods also dream?"

Zhuang Zhou followed and asked him: "Should it be?"

Two people look at me, I look at you, no one can come to a conclusion.