CH 46

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 46: You are late

His Majesty Creel summoned Wen Xiaoyun into the palace, indeed for Wen Xiaoyun's retirement.

At this point, Divine did not deceive Zhuang Zhou.

The four commanders of the empire, in the case of special events, the other three commanders can use the right to vote to decide whether the remaining commander will stay.

Of course, this premise is the handling of special events.

It's like Wen Xiaoyun's current situation. There is nothing wrong with it, but the social influence is too great, and the danger is too great.

Even His Majesty Creel himself had to listen to the voice of the people.

What's more, with the precedent of Bei Yusi, a person who has been contaminated by radiation does have such hidden dangers.

Don't say you have no problems now, and your mental state looks good.

But there is a case for everything.

If something really happened, the people would only turn the pressure on it, blaming the military for always hiring someone whose mental power was contaminated.

Therefore, in the case of such a huge influence, it can be treated as a special event, and one of the legion chiefs will propose to your majesty, and then the opinions of other legion chiefs will be consulted.

After Wen Xiaoyun went to the palace, he didn't come out for a long time.

Cheng Jinxue didn't contact Wen Xiaoyun, and found that when Zhuang Zhou was walking with others, he could only take people to investigate.

It's just that he just found out that Zhuang Zhou had left with the Duke of Bolton, and Zhuang Zhou and Xiaochao returned by themselves.

"Two little ancestors, I was almost scared to death by you! Why did you follow Duke Bolton's people?!"

After Zhuang Zhou left the villa manor, he contacted Han Qingxiao.

As expected, Han Qingxiao had already returned to the school. As the chief disciple of Gruen and the teacher of the First Military Academy of the Empire, Duke Bolton wouldn't take him too much.

At least not on the surface.

In particular, many powerful families also have contracts with Han Qingxiao. Gruen rarely takes orders for making mechas. These orders basically fall on Han Qingxiao, which can be regarded as a lot of outlets.

After he became Zhuang Zhou's assistant teacher, more eyes were on him. Because everyone knows that Zhuang Zhou is a member of the Third Army, even if he makes mechas, he will give priority to making mechas for the Army. Then they can only pin their hopes on Han Qingxiao and other mecha students.

"I'm okay." Zhuang Zhou has also become accustomed to seeing him as weak in the Third Army.

His appearance does seem to be easier for people to think about weaknesses.

They don't know that they are gods.

"I'm okay." Xiaochaan stretched out his mechanical arm towards Cheng Jinxue.

Cheng Jinxue was already used to serving this little ancestor, so he immediately hugged the little tattered and said politely: "Yes, I know that the tattered uncle is powerful and can protect you Zhouzhou, but next time you encounter this situation, you must first Tell us, we can make other arrangements."