Stolen Hoodie

Ok so I have a oversized zip up hoodie on rn so that's why I wanted to make this one so don't judge me ok bye

This takes place in 2007, you and tom are the same age. you and tom are dating (duh) and your at his house for the weekend and well yeah (btw fluff)

Your pov

It was just a normal night and i could find anything to wear to bed so I decided on some baggy pants of mine but I could find a good top so I went into toms closet and stole one of this hoodies bc this man has so many baggy pants and I love it.

I found a black champion hoodie, I put it on and it was so comfortable and nice. 'Yeah this will do' say to myself. (btw tom was in the shower)

Like 10-15 minutes later tom gets out of the shower and goes into his closet, Ig he was looking for the black hoodie I was wearing bc when he was in there I bread him yell "y/n! Did you take my hoodie?" He says 'oh Shit' i say in my head. I chuckle a little bit as he walk out of the closet with a towel rapped around his waist.

I try to cover yourself with the blanket but to late he already saw it.

"Seriously y/n, why that one I want to wear that!" He said with a bit of a cute voice. "Sorry but I can't find anything in my bag to wear" I look at him. He was so handsome omg, I snap out of my thoughts when he say "fine then you can wear it, but just for tonight ok it's one of my favs and I have a bit of a, what is the word again... uh... oh yeah negotiation, I have a negotiation or deal for you, or whatever you want to call it" I found it cute he forgot the word negotiation, he has been learning a lot more English for me so I  don't judge he, he's trying his best.

I look at him with a confused look "ok what is it" "do you have any like really baggy sweat pants in your bag?" He ask " idk let me check real quick" I  say.

I get up from his bed and go to my bag with all my stuff in it, I look for a minute and finally found some "ok here are some" i say as I turn around with the pants it my hands and show him the sweat pants . "Ok I think those should fit!" He says "what do you mean by that tom?" I say with a confused look on my face "well because you're wearing my hoodie, I'm gonna wear you sweat pants, ok!" He says with a smile on his face. God he was to cute to say no too so i walk over to him and hand him my pants.

"Thank you love" he says " no problem tommy" I  say with a smile on my face, god I love him sooo much bro.

He then turns around and walks back to his closet probably to grab some boxers and a shirt, I sit back in the bed and then he walks in to the bathroom and like 5 minutes later he walks you with my sweat pants on. I smile as I get up, run, and hug him, idk why but I just did. 🤷

"Oh wow so I'll take it that you like it" he says "ofc I do!!!" You say " ok let's go watch a movie now love" he say as he starts to carry me to his bed and then he plops me on and I laugh bc yk why not. We then get comfy and pick the movie thirteen and fall asleep bc we have watched it multiple times already so we weren't to startled by it. As I felt my eyes get heavy I just think to my self about how lucky I am to have someone like Tom, I then fall asleep and like 5 minutes later Tom falls asleep with me and it was some of the best sleep I have gotten in my hole life.

Ok that is it for this one I hope you guys liked this one and have a good day, night or afternoon byeeee.😊