Baking

Hi baes, this one will be different then the other ones I posted bc I realized that most of my stories ended with you and Tom falling asleep watching a movie so this one is gonna be different, ALSO. I want to do a Tom x male yn bc im a trans guy so yeah. But anyway I hope you in-joy byeeee.

It was just a normal afternoon and I got a little hungry, but I didn't want to go out and get food so I decided I was just gonna bake a cake because why not yk

I get up from my bed and start to walk downstairs into the kitchen. Once I get in there, I look in the cabinet to see if we have baking powder/mix and ofc we do (idk if it's just my house but we alway have cake mix) I grab it out of the cabinet duh, and I start to grab the ready of the stuff I need

I look at the ingredients and it says I need water, oil, and 1/2 of a stick of butter (idk what the real ingredient are so don't judge me)

I start to mix all the shit together when I hear the door open. I thought Tom wasn't supposed to be home for another hour so a grab the closest knife to me which was also one of the most sharpest ones.

I trim too see who the fuck I'm gonna kill and I see... Tom? "Woh ok clam down, I got to go home early today, bill was just being such a stupid cunt." He said a little surprised that I could have killed him " YOU COULD HAVE TEXTED ME!" I said really loud.

"I know sorry I just couldn't wait to get home. But, what you doing." He asked me "I was, we'll still kinda am bored so I'm making a cake" i say with a big smile on my face.

"Ohh cake!" I hear bill say. I turn around AGAIN and I was surprised to see him at the door "what kind, is it vegan?" "Um I think so let me check the box, uhhh here it is, yes it is, you want some!" I say "hell yeah!" Bill says  every excited "ok it should be done in... an hour" you say " AN HOUR!?" Bill say shocked "maybe two idk" i say "but just be patient ok" I tell him as if he's a child "kk" he says as he just sat down on the couch and started watching tv.

I turn back around and start to mix everything up just a little bit more when Tom wraps his arms around my waist. "Tom you have to let go so I can mix all the stuff together" a tell him "let me help, please" he asked "ok fine I'm can you grab me a pan" I ask him "YEP" i says and he run to the little cabinet text to the dishwasher to grab the pan and once he grabbed it, he hit his head "Oh, du verdammter dummer Schrank!" (You fucking stupid cabinet) he yells out "are you ok" I ask him while laughing a little bit "yeah I'm fine here you go.

He hands me the pan and the I put as much of the mix I could put in the pan, and we decided that we where just gonna eat the rest of the mix with bill.

We start the oven and the me and Tom head to the coach, ofc I sit in the middle of Tom and bill bc why not yk and plus I was holding the cake mix.

After like 20 mins we ate all of the mix and then we see Tokio hotel on the tv, bill and tom tried to grab the remote to change it because they where
Embarrass and I grab the remote before they could and put it in my bra, ofc bill backed down but Tom was still trying to grab it, no matter where I put it, he would still try to grab it but then the Chanel switch to some news thing or whatever.

After like another 30 minutes we hear the alarm go off and me and Tom walk over to the over, I have Tom grab the cake because I have so many burn on my arm from cooking and baking (not joking I have like 1000)

We let it cool down for like 8 minutes and then we start putting frosting on it and then once it was all done we brought it to the tiny table in the living room and we eat it all.

To be honest it was a 10/10 cake.

All done with this chapter, sorry it took so long I lost motivation for a little but I hope you guys liked this byeeee