I know you... (SMUT)

Ok so I might do another version of this where your a boy and shit so have fun oh and btw ima start changing my writing a bit

Tw: sex, weed, alcohol

You, y/n l/n, are 17 yr old girl and your parents are kinda rich and popular, this night they are throwing a party because (idk any reason) and they invite a bunch of  their friends. some of their friends bring their kids.

You weren't really one for interacting with your parents friends and shit so you just chilled in your room for most of the night, but at one point you obviously get hungry. You look around your room for some food but don't find any.. 'fuck' you think to yourself  'It's fine just go downstairs and hope and pray no random old person talks to you.

You get up and put on a hoodie and slippers because ain't no way yo.u letting people see your grippers tf.

Anyway.. you head downstairs and you walk to the kitchen and there's a lot of people, almost 50,  hell maybe more then 50 actually.

You open your fridge and find (your fav food) you smile and grab it. When you close the fridge you turn around and see this boy... this really hot boy.. and you know him. His names Tom Kaulitz, he's in your math and science class, he sat in the back with his twin bill, you guys never talked but you always shared glances.

You were embarrassed, for the love of god seeing someone from your school! Even worse, seeing them at your parents house party.

You brush it off and you open the freezer and you dig to the bottom of it. After you moved everything, you found your small alcohol bottles. Yes your parents let you drink but as long as you don't become an alcoholic.

You grab it and stuff it into you pocket hoping no one saw. You close the freezer and turn around but when you turn around your eyes are met with.. Toms..

He looks you up and down and and plays with his lip piercing. "Damn... your y/n right..?" He says with a bit of a flirty tone. You give him a nice smile and speak up "yeah, we have math and science together"

Toms pov
I look at her.. y/n, she's honestly the most perfect girl, she's not too bad and not to innocent, her amazing (h/c) and (e/c). Her prefect body.. now I know it's bad but... come on I'm a player at the core, and her body is just amazing.. I wish I could just have my hands all over her..

When I heard her voice I melted, I just wanted to pull her in and kiss her and f- ok keep your head out the gutter Tom... but I finally get the courage to ask her "hey.. um.. can we hang out, everyone here is boring" I said with a nice voice and when she replied I just fell more in love

Y/n's pov

when he asked me if I wanted to hang out, I was over the moon. i mean come on the Tom Kaulitz! i take a deep breathe and say "yeah, lets go to my room." when i said yeah he smiled and we started heading to my room

3rd peron pov

you guys move through the crowd and head up the stairs. One you guys get up their you go to your room and you close and lock the door

You sit on at your desk and he sits on your bed. You turn around and look at him, you ask "you smoke or drink?". He smirks and nods "yeah why you got some?" You nod and reach into your drawer and pull out your bag of weed and then you go into your closet and pull out a pipe  and bong.

You move your chair and stuff to the window and open your window. It was a nice view at night, all the lights and plus it was foggy.. best look ever.