Part 52 Say 'hello' to Jenny

Hey guys, thank you for your votes and comments.
Continuing from the last part,

Historically, there were a lot of cunning and cruel criminals that managed to escape the raid, yet exposed their identity under the least expected circumstances. For example, Ted Bundy, the American serial killer was arrested after he failed to pull over for a routine traffic stop.  

Now, in front of Karan and Monami was a valuable clue that’s obtained in a similar fashion.

After lunch. A quiet conference room. 

A few technicians from the Defence Department were analysing data they collected from the arsonists’ house.  One of the senior technicians explained: “Teen me se paanch arsonists ke gharon me computer tha. of the five arsonists had computers at home.We noticed ki woh saare computers aag lagne se kuch din phle hack hue the. Jitna bhi data tha inside me.. woh sab.. that were wiped off by a virus sent by the hacker. Aur na hi sirf computers, uss samay uss area ke servers bhi attacked hue the..”

Karan stood behind them. His long fingers tapped the desk: “So, jo internet cafe baaki do arsonists k Ghar k pass the woh bhi hacked hue the?”   He said coldly: “Internet.  This is the quickest way to source his victims.” 

Monami said: “Woh sabhi log 80s me born hue the. Par, People from this generation are usually technically proficient.”  She turned to Karan: “We should add this to the profile: frequent users of the internet chat rooms and discussion forums.  It’s common for these middle aged men, who are not successful in their careers, to spend a lot of time online.”

You are right.” The senior technician was impressed with her analysis: “And we have a bonus. The data in one of the computers was not completely wiped off.”

The last arsonist, who was also the oldest of the five arsonists, was in better financial shape compared with the others. The old computer he normally used was at the repair shop.  What the hacker wiped was his son’s laptop.

‘Humn woh data trace kiya jisne hume ek online discussion forum Tak pahunchaya. According to the company jo yeh forum run karti hain, unka bhi server issi same period time me hack hua tha. But their firewall managed to block the hacker. So hum panchon arsonists ke baare information retrieve kar sake. Jab humne unke accounts check Kiya toh we got the result that showed that ki unn sabhi logon ka ek particular ID ke saath frequent contact tha..” The senior technician turned to a young man: “Bala, Zara Professor Shergill ko dikhao.” 

Bala looked like he was in his early twenties. He wore a pair of glasses with a thin golden frame. He turned the monitors towards them: “The name of the ID account is 'Accounts of the clear sky'  Yeh ek overseas proxy login ko use kar raha hain, with a number of firewalls around it. We are currently using a few different algorithms to crack his location.   

This was not a speciality of Karan, he took a look at Bala: “Results me kitna time lagega?

Bala: “Approximately three minutes.”

Karan has a satisfied smile on his face. He pulled a chair over to sit next to Bala. The others took a seat too.  Everyone is waiting anxiously.

Accounts of the clear sky…” Karan mocked: “What a narcissistic name.”

Suddenly, all three computers flashed and turned into a blue screen!  Rows of data filled the screen, then there was an error message. The original program was nowhere to be seen anymore.

Kya hua?” asked  the senior technician.

Bala frowned and looked at the machine. They tried typing on the keyboards but the computers were not responding.