movie night🖤 (sal x larry x travis)

Sal had finally gotten larry and travis to get along and so one night sal had the two boys stay the night he liked both of them so he figured they could get fucked up and have a little fun. Once the boys arrived they played some video games, watched a movie, and talked until they heard a very drunk henry stumble in. The three quickly hid in sal's room until henry fell asleep on the couch. Sal had larry and travis stay in the room as he snuck out to grab a few beers from the fridge. Larry grabbed out his weed he had his pipe and 3 joints for them so they could have some fun. Sal returned with 3 beers and a bottle of vodka. Travis was a little nervous but the two boys promised everything would be ok and travis knew this was his ticket to finally kiss sal. After a few drinks and smoking sal started feeling fuzzy and cuddled into the mostly sober travis who softly kissed his head. "Movie?" larry slurred out sal blushed knowing a movie never actually ends in watching it but that that was larry's way of saying I'm horny. "Yea let's watch a movie" sal said getting up and settling them up to watch a movie in sal's bed sure he had it playing on his computer but it didn't matter they weren't going to watch it anyway. Travis watched the movie before feeling sal's hand on his thigh "s-sal what are you doing?" He asked blushing sal smirked "let's have some fun~" sal said crawling into his lap and kissing him. Travis kissed back as he felt larry sit behind him kissing his neck. Travis blushed as sal slightly grinded on him and larry marked him. He felt the two boys start to undress him along with themselves he turned bright red and softly begged for more. Sal got down and started happily sucking him off as larry got over him making travis suck him off. Travis moaned and sucked while gripping onto sal's hair. "What do you say we do something a little more fun~" larry said pulling out of travis's mouth and moving so he was sitting on the bed. Sal smirked and pulled away giving travis to larry. Larry made travis sit on his lap sliding down his shaft with a moan. Sal got ontop of travis letting them all get adjusted before moving as larry moved travis. Moans escaped sal and travis's lips contrasted to larry's occasional groan. They thrusted up into eachother gaining loud moans. It wasn't long until the two small boys ontop broke. Sal came all over himself quickly followed by travis. Larry eventually broke and slammed deep into travis before cumming. Sal carefully got off of travis as cum leaked out of his entrance, he cleaned up and helped travis off of larry to get cleaned up and comfortable. Once they got everything clean they laid down and cuddled slowly falling asleep in eachothers arms.