Class distraction (todd x neil) 🖤 pt.2

Once the bell rang todd gave neil an evil smirk. Neil smiled and put his reading glasses on before getting up. His muscles flexed as he grabbed him and Todd's bags. Todd bit his lip and smiled watching him. Neil put his hand out and started to walk "come along bottom" he said with a smirk. Todd blushed "y-yes sir" he said as he ran up grabbing his hand and arm walking with him. Neil snickered at the response and walked them to class opening the door for todd. Todd walked in and waited for neil to sit down before straddling his lap and nuzzling into him playing with the end of his locs. Neil pulled out his notebook putting his head on todd's shoulder as he started taking notes. Todd softly giggled and started to wiggle his hips. "Chill todd" Neil said holding his waist with one hand still taking notes with the other. Todd let out a soft whine and pouted "pleaseee" he asked softly. "We're in class baby" Neil said kissing his forehead "but you always tease me in public" todd whined giving him puppy eyes. "Hm" neil hummed slightly rubbing his back. Todd smirked and wiggled his hips and since neil technically didn't say no. Neil bit his lip and blushed as todd smirked and grinded against his bulge. "Todd.." Neil said blushing as he buried his face into todd's shoulder. Todd smiled as he kept moving on him "fuck~.." neil whispered into his ear. Todd whined as he got more excited "shh.." Neil reminded as he rubbed todd's hips. Todd tried his best to be quiet as neil slipped his hand into todd's pants. Todd instantly blushed and grinded into his hand as neil rubbed his tip. Todd covered his mouth blushing "m-more~" he softly moaned out. "More?" Neil said with a smirk earning a nod from his boyfriend "too bad you'll have to wait" neil said pulling his hand out. "No! No.. I'll be good i promise" todd said quietly, neil unzipped his pants letting his hard on slip out doing the same for todd. Todd whined and nuzzled into neil as neil thrusted up. Todd got the hint and grinded their cocks together "good boy todd" neil said as todd got excited and started to speed up. "Don't get to excited" Neil reminded "s-sorry sir" todd said softly and slowed down. "Go on now" neil said rubbing todd's back, todd grinded against neil's cock letting out soft moans. "Shh baby" neil reminded covering todd's mouth making todd blush. Todd hid his face with his sweater paws and nuzzled into neil. "Cutie" neil said kissing todd's head "mmh I'm close~" todd whined "me too baby" neil said with a small groan. Todd accidentally came on neil's hoodie "o-oh...I-I'm sorry sir" he said with a whine. "Hm" neil hummed before cumming in his own hand "lick it up slut~" he said with a smirk. Todd blushed and licked up the cum as told receiving small kisses and praises from his boyfriend. They both fixed their pants and cuddled eachother. "I love you" todd mumbled cuddled into neil's chest. "I love you too" neil mumbled back before the bell rang.