car sex (todd x neil) pt.3 🖤

The end of the day bell rang and neil picked todd up heading out to his car "let's get you home princess" neil said kissing todd's neck. Neil set todd in the passenger seat and kissed him before going to get in the driver seat. They put on their seat belts before neil started driving back to the apartments. Todd started slowly falling asleep as he normally did after school. Neil smiled listening to the soft music as he glanced at his sleepy boyfriend. Todd let out a soft whine as his hips shifted. "What's goin on in that sleepy little head hm?" Neil said softly as he put a hand on todd's thigh. "Mm- neil~" todd softly moaned out "a wet dream eh?" Neil said pulling into a secluded spot surrounded by trees. Todd whined as he grew needy. Neil parked and took off his seat belt to watch his boyfriend get off. "Please~" todd whined quietly as he shifted in the seat. Neil unbuckled todd's seat belt carefully waking him up. "Mmn?" Todd slowly woke up rubbing his eyes "come here baby come get the dick you want so badly~" neil said patting his lap. Todd got excited and quickly took off his pants and boxers before crawling into neil's lap. Neil unzipped his pants pulling his shaft out and grabbed the lube rubbing some on his dick so it wouldn't hurt as he pushed into todd. Todd softly moaned taking a second to get use to the size before starting to move on him. "Good boy~" Neil said as todd started moving faster letting out small moans. After a bit todd started slamming down on him making him groan "todd~" neil softly moaned out griping todd's hips. Neil helped todd move so his dick would hit todd's prostate as he bounced. Todd moaned and blushed as pre-cum leaked from his tip. Neil smirked and rubbed todd's shaft as he kissed at his neck. Todd moaned loudly gripping onto neil tightly as he came hard getting it all over them. "Ah~ s-sorry" todd said softly "damn how horny have you been baby? You never cum this early or hard~" neil said as todd nuzzled into him "i-ive missed you" todd mumbled softly. Neil thought he was adorable but wasn't going to stop "I'm not done yet~" he said thrusting up into him. Todd moaned at the overstimulation "d-daddy~" he softly moaned out. "Louder slut~" neil said smacking todd's ass "daddy~!!" Todd moaned out blushing like crazy. After a while of fucking todd neil started growing close. Neil groaned and slammed into todd cumming and filling him. Todd moaned and came a little bit more panting heavily. "Good boy~" neil said holding him close and kissing his forehead. Todd smiled and nuzzled into neil's chest "I love you daddy" he mumbled softly. Neil smiled and rubbed his back "I love you too baby boy" he said grabbing a blanket out of the back seat wrapping it around todd and carefully pulling out. Todd whined as cum leaked out of him. Neil carefully laid him down in the passenger seat and cleaned up pulling up his pants. "Can you stay with me?" Todd mumbled tiredly. "Of course baby" neil said driving back to the apartments.