𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝟎𝟎𝟐

✬ ✬ ✬

PARIS ÈSSENCE ✬da stu, manhattan !ig — @whoispariss

PARIS ÈSSENCE
da stu, manhattan !
ig — @whoispariss

✬ ✬ ✬

"RELLA GZZZ" you heard kyle yell as the studio door shut "hey y'all" she smiled and you turned around fast asf "AHH my gffff" she squealed as she looked at you and ran to you, hugging you.

"rellaaaa" you smiled "aww you look so pretty" she said and you laughed "thanks girlll, you do too" you replied "yup and my ass gettin fatter" she said and you laughed "i told you, dem backshots work" you said as yall both laughed and dapped each other up.

"hey 5ive" she said "wsg" he replied as she gave him a side hug "save my seat, i'll be back" you said as you stood up and walked away to go look for the bathroom and once you found it you just looked at yourself in the mirror.

"i look so sexc" you said as you looked at yourself "okay lemme go back" you said after takin a few pictures and going back to the studio, seeing rella sitting in your seat while her n 5ive had a whole conversation about who knows what.

you didn't want to interrupt whatever they were talking about so you just waited but that wasn't long until she noticed you were back.

"girl come here" she laughed as you walked to her "ian wanna interrupt y'all lil conversation" you laughed and she grabbed you by your waist and sat you on her lap.

"ouu it's soft" she said and you laughed "finish talkin" you said "oh yea, so when you trynna do it?" she asked and you raised both of your eyebrows cause you were dirty minded asl.

"oh my" you mumbled and she popped your thigh "stop" she said and you laughed "what?" you said "not like dat, we talkin about da music video fa risk takers" she said "ik dat" you mumbled and he laughed.

"do he take his glasses off? i wanna see his face" you typed in your notes before showing it to rella and she nodded before grabbing your phone "i think it's an insecurity or something but he takes them off once in a while" she typed.

"i wouldn't say it's a insecurity thing, maybe he just likes them BUTTT i wanna see his face" you typed and she laughed "5iveee" she said and you could see him raise his eyebrows "yo?" he replied.

"can you-" she stopped in the middle of her sentence as he lifted his glasses up a little before putting them back down with a straight face AND WHEN I TELL YOU DIS NIGGA WAS FINE ASL- OMGGG!!!!!!!!!!

"oh shit.." you mumbled, a little taken aback "but yea, you free next friday? we can shoot it then" rella said and he nodded "fs" he replied "yall gay, why is you on my gf lap" buba said as the boys came walking over to yall.