𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝟎𝟏𝟐

✬ ✬ ✬

PARIS ÈSSENCE ✬Los Angeles, california !ig — @whoispariss

PARIS ÈSSENCE
Los Angeles, california !
ig — @whoispariss ..

✬ ✬ ✬

"jayyyy" you smiled as you went upstairs, walking to his room. you opened the door, seeing him sitting on the bed while on his phone—just chillin.

"watchaaa doinnnn" you said as you closed the door behind yourself—no response "mmcht, don't tell me you still mad abt da meds" you said, walking towards him "helloooooo" you said, standing in front of him.

"bae...baby...answer meeee" you whined as he continued to ignore you "mmcht, im rey cry..wow so you don't care and you wish dat i die? ok, my brother gon beat yo ass so don't worry bout it" you nodded.

he looked up from his phone, giving you a blank stare but no response "awww, you so handsome" you smiled as you looked at him "watchu want" he said with attitude laced in his voice.

you smiled and climbed onto his lap—now straddling him "baeeeee..can you talk to me? why you being like thiss" you spoke softly "nooo, back up" he said, trynna push you off of him but not too hard.

"stoppp being meannn, i didn't do nothing" you said, holding his wrist "talk so you can get out" he said and you mugged him "ight now cause you rey piss me off, lose yo attitude jayden cause ain't nobody do shit to you" you said.

"dilligaf." he said "who- do it look like i give a fuck." he said, cutting you off with a straight face "ouuuu you wanna get fucked upppp" you said "you not touchin shit" he laughed.

"ughhhh, your so bipolar like i can't stand yo ugly ass" you said, rolling your eyes as he stood up and laid you on the bed "so lay down, nobody told you to stand me" he said and you side eyed tf outta him.

"bye. leave." you said, sick of his shit "ugly? ian neva been ugly so don't lie to yoself" he said "tuh" you scoffed "watchu sayin dat for like i won't drag you by yo lash?" he questioned.

"bitch puhleaseeee" you laughed, now sitting up "no you bitch puhleaseee" he repeated and it was obvious that you couldn't take him serious cause you laughed right in his face.

"hol up, we gon try dis again" you said, standing up "sit down" you said and he sat on the bed as you walked out the room. you came back in the room with a smile on your face as you closed the door behind yourself.

"jayyyyy" you smiled as you walked to him "watchaa doinnn" you asked while standing in front of him "breathin" he replied "keep playin n ima punch you in yo throat" you said and he laughed.

"you talkin crazy like i won't fuck you up" he laughed "get up, i wanna fight" you said, backing up so he had space to stand "so swing" he said, pulling his shorts up as he stood up "bet" you said.

the next thing yk, you swung on him and y'all began to play fight— "yea bitch!" you laughed "wtf y'all got goin on?" naz questioned as the group busted in the room.

"OH SHIT!" jay hound yelled in between laughter "YEAAA PARRY!" mora said, hyping you up as reese picked you up and slammed you on the bed "DAYUMMM" kae n sdot exaggerated "...oh my-" naz said in shock.

✬ ✬ ✬

"you gon chill tf out now? you already got dat ass beat" reese said as he walked into his room—which you've been chillin in there ever since y'all stopped playing.

"suck my dick" you said as he sat beside you "who tf you talkin to?" he questioned with an eyebrow raised "nah cause what bitch you had playin in yo head? huh?" you said, standing up while looking at him.

"watchu talkin bout?" he laughed "you got a lil retwist n shit like what bitch you had playin crossyroad on yo scalp, jayden?" you questioned, tilting your head to the side.

"yk my side bitch did my hair so chill" he said with a slight smile and you were about to rock his motha fuckin world "oh yea you got me fucked up, i'm rey beat both y'all asses" you said.

"and you had a nigga playin in yo head while giving you a haircut, who you trynna look good for?" you said "yo fren" he said and you hit him in his throat quick asl—he started coughing of course.

"what was you sayin? oh ok, get it together" you said, looking at yourself in the full body mirror "bitch did you just hit me in my throat?" he said while laughing "yes, nigga you a joke" you laughed.

"i should fuck you up" he said, standing up "boy bye" you laughed "youn believe me? watch" he said and you turned to look at him "im watchin" you said and he kicked you.

"i'm rey beat yo ass" you laughed, pushing him onto the bed "back yo spooky ass up" he said with a smile written across his face while holding your wrist as you stood between his legs.

"gimme a kiss and ima leave you alone" you lied straight out your ass "what i tell you about lyin?" he questioned "ahhhh we go back to new yorkkkk" you said, avoiding his question.

"paris" he said but you ignored him—scanning the room as if it was your first time bein here "wrd?" he said before letting you go and standing up "letter?" you said and he grabbed you by your neck.

"stop playin wit me" he said, pulling you closer to him as you just grinned from ear to ear "nahhh fuck dat, bitch get sexc" you said, shaking your hips a lil "paris." he said, being so deadass which caught you off guard cause he never serious.

"ouuu..it's gettin realll spooky" you said with your eyebrows raised "you think niggas playin witchu?" he questioned "you doin too much talkin nigga whip dat dick out" you said and his whole demeanor changed since you caught him off guard "see, you pussy" you laughed.

✬ ✬ ✬

"nobody wanna watch dis lame ass movie, wrd2 everything niggas rey violate" sdot said, getting annoyed "nigga, don't watch it den??" kae said "can neva do nun nice wit yo ungrateful ass" mora huffed.

"it's okay bae, you can always do sum for my grateful ass" you smiled "i be havin you like uh uh uh uh" mora said, dry humping the air as kae laughed "gay 1 & gay 2" jay hound laughed.

"put on how high" naz said "oh yea, put ds on" jay hound nodded "yall i love my man but he don't love me" you said, sitting on the couch "girl boo" kae said, rolling her eyes.

"where he even at?" naz asked "eatin ass, he a smooth criminal" you said, looking up from your phone "bye" mora laughed "hey babyyyy!! you done takin yo nap?" you said as you stood up and hugged reese who had just came downstairs.

✬ ✬ ✬

K NOTES — i can hear da disses comin, pray fa sha.