𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝟎𝟎𝟖

✬ ✬ ✬

PARIS ÈSSENCE ✬Los Angeles, california !ig — @whoispariss

PARIS ÈSSENCE
Los Angeles, california !
ig — @whoispariss ..

✬ ✬ ✬

so y'all were in cali and yall just got here like an hour ago, mind you yall got a bnb except the boys was trynna say let's get separates like what y'all trynna be sneaky for?

anyways y'all still got separate bnb's even tho they were next door to each other so the girls had their own bnb and the boys had theirs.

they told y'all to get ready but you didn't know what for cause where da hell we goin????? i mean it was still daytime..it's only 1

✬ ✬ ✬

"y'all ready? naz said to come to their bnb and that the door is already unlocked" mora said as she came downstairs "yea i'm ready" you said, finishing the fruit you were eating.

"yea, let's go" kae said and for sum reason dese niggas told y'all to wear swimsuits so i guess we goin to da beach or sumn so you had on a white 2 piece swimsuit with white knitted cover up shorts and sum sandals.

your sunglasses rested on top of you head as yall walked to the boys bnb n walked inside seeing them on live while blasting music on the speakers n gettin sturdy.

"ghetto" you said as you shook your head while walkin to them "heyyyy liveeee" you smiled as you stood in front of them so the live could see you.

@𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 😍😍

@𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 aww she's so pretty😍

@𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 her smileee😪

@𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 who she?

"where 5ive at?" you asked as you looked back at them "look at you lookin fa yo man" mora laughed as she hugged all up on sdot "nah, i was just askin" you shrugged.

"ionk where dat nigga went" naz said "where da hell is yo clothes at?" jay hound questioned kae "jay- y'all literally told us to put on bathin suits" she said, looking at him like he was dumb.

"you right" he said "i know i am" she replied "ight don't get smart" he said "dont get dumb" she replied, poppin her neck "why she talkin like dat" jay laughed "ight we out, 5ive said he gon meet us there" sdot said, ending the live.

✬ ✬ ✬

these niggas ended up gettin hibachi while doing a mukbang with noti in the car and you, noti girlfriend shai, kae, and kimora stood outside eating ice cream while talkin.

"dey really sum bum ass niggas fa dat like i feel disrespected" shai said and y'all laughed "that ice cream place make sum bomb ass milkshakes, ds hittin" you said as you stood in the shade.