𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝟎𝟎𝟒

✬ ✬ ✬

PARIS ÈSSENCE ✬Frederick Douglass houses , manhattan !ig — @whoispariss

PARIS ÈSSENCE
Frederick Douglass houses , manhattan !
ig — @whoispariss ..

✬ ✬ ✬

"so what we gon do?" mora questioned as they were still talkin bout you n reese "ion appreciate how you just lied right out yo mf ass crack" kae said with her arms crossed.

"watchu talkin bout?" you questioned "you just said if we left you n jayden in da room alone yall wouldn't do nun" she said "oh ik i lied but how yk i lied?" you said, raising an eyebrow.

"cause you a fuckin freak" mora laughed "anyways i'm very offended at how y'all just accused me of lyin" you said, crossing your legs as you sat on your bed "this conversation over cause she gon keep lyin" kae laughed.

✬ ✬ ✬

it's been 2 hours since paris has been sitting in her room, on her phone doing absolutely nothing as everyone was chillin in the living room. but she was getting bored so she got up and left her room.

"making my way down town, bitches mad, broke baby dads and it's so sad, dudududududu" you sung as you made your way towards the living room "ew couples" you gagged at the sight of seeing your besties laid up with their mans.

"ahhh you mad" bando teased while laughin "why you still here, toothless?" you said, raising an eyebrow which quickly put him on hush mode "oh ok..daniel you still mad at me?" you questioned with a slight smirk as you leaned against the wall.

"sttm wrd2" he said "durk still mad, i see" you said "anyways y'all are taking me to da aquarium" you said "no da hell we not" naz said "why you wanna go?" hound asked.

"cause i wanna see nazzy up close" you said "nigga i'm right here" he said "nooo, this is your alter ego, you really belong in da ocean" you said and they laughed "y'all know he exotic" you mumbled.

"shut up, you always playin" he said while mugging you "you shut yo single ass up and i wasn't playin" you clapped back "you single too dickhead" naz replied, buckin at you "by choice, fuck nigga" you replied.

"ain't no 'by choice' bitch youn got motion" he said "who don't got motion? bitch puhlease, you ain't had a bitch since you got outta high school school" you said "lies, i got more motion den you so let's not" he said.

"wtv you say franklin da turtle" you said "fuck up" he said, getting on his phone "i wanna go to a partyyy" kae whined "no you dontttt" jay hound said, mocking her voice "me too" mora said.

"too bad, y'all pussy and yall niggas don't let y'all do nun" you teased "anywayssss" kenzo said and you side eyed her "don't say nun dumb lil danny" you said and she laughed "don't call me dat" she said.

"wait i'm deadass trynna go to da aquarium now" kae said as she sat up "nah wrd" mora agreed "hn" bando said "mmcht, you wasn't invited anyways" you said while mugging him "ian want dat wack ass invite anyways" he replied.

"you want me ta buss yo lip again? oh ok" you said "violent ass" jay5ive mumbled as they laughed "onb, don't know how to keep her hands to herself" lee said.

"y'all not rey sit right here and come for me" you said, crossing your arms "ian say shit" 5ive said, throwing his hands up in defense "and lee what's yo excuse?" you questioned, looking over at him.

"ian got one" he said "we out, let's go mh" dthang said as he walked to the front door "finally" you said "nah what? dayroom" bando said as kenzo made her way to the door "he rey go beat up ha dooniesss" naz teased as yall laughed.

you noticed how jay only talks when he's around da sweeper members or people he's comfortable around cause he is nonchalant asl and always in his phone but that didn't matter because you were gonna end up being friends soon.

bando, lee, dthang, and kenzo all left so you could now get comfortable on the couch and lay down but you sat right back up and looked at them "go get ready, we goin to the aquarium thots" you said.

✬ ✬ ✬

at the aquarium you n reese talked and actually started to get close and got to know each other..

the group of y'all walked around in the aquarium, passing the beluga whales as you n jay5ive walked together behind them. you took a .5 of y'all legs n feet and he threw up a gang sign as you just shook your head.

"aww reese look at naz" you said and he laughed "why you violatin already, we haven't even been here for 10 minutes" he laughed "cause i'm just so happy to see my brother swimming wit his family" you said.

"yo bro stop talking shit for i throw yo lil ass in dat tank" naz said while looking back at you "am i supposed to be scared to go in there? i literally live wit yo funny lookin ass" you said.

they stopped walking and watched as naz walked to you and picked you up making you kick your legs and start screaming "PUT ME DOWN, you buggin brooo" you whined.

"y'all embarrassing, don't say nun when security put us out" jay hound said as mora n kae recorded "brooo put me down, you gon get us put out" you said as the ppl walked pass.

"you got dese white folks lookin at us crazy" 5ive said "don't worry, you blend right in wit dey asses" kae said as they laughed "i thought you said you won't scared?" naz said as he put you down.

"oh i'm not, but is you gon pay for my hair if it was to get messed up? i didn't think so" you said, rolling your eyes "we walkin in dis dark ass hallway wit fishes surrounding us" sdot said while looking around.

"you must be scared" mora said "quit playin wimme, ain't nobody scared" he said "yea right" she mumbled "ong im trynna go see da otters" kae said "onb" you agreed "aww look at jaylen" kae said as yall looked at the tank with a big ass octopus in it.

jay side eyed the fuck outta her havin yall weak "then when niggas toss yo ass over dis shit ima be wrong right?" he said "yup, ion even know why you asked dat" she laughed.

"y'all childish" 5ive said, shaking his head as yall continued to walk "don't worry, ian forget about you" you said as yall continued walking "you bouta say sum dumb" he said and you smiled.

"aww look at reese" you smiled as you bent down in front of the large glass wall, lookin at the penguins "get yo immature ass up" he said, slightly kneeing your shoulder which caused you to stumble.

"i almost busted my ass" you said as you caught yourself and stood up. then the next thing yk, sum of dey lil fan girls walked up to yall and took pictures with them before walking away.

"dat is so damn odd, who df got fans in a aquarium" you said "i was just rey say dat cause wtf y'all got goin on" kae said as yall laughed "ong like wdf" mora laughed "nigga cause we like dat" nazzy said "uh huh..right" you mumbled as you side eyed him.

✬ ✬ ✬

K NOTES — dey finally wanna speak to each other.