3

The sliding door of the room opens catching everyone off guards. My eyes widen at the person standing there.

"Jungkook?"

"What are you doing here?" I get up quickly with my eyes widen. The room fell silent.

I look around as the head teacher and senior ones stood up "Ms. Park why are you talking to him like that?" He said in a low voice

"Yah get up everyone he's Director's son" the head teachers said through his teeth to everyone as the others stood up too bowing to him.

"Director's son?" Jungkook smiles awkwardly at me

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Jeon Jungkook Y/N's fiancé" He bows. Everyhead turns to me while i kept my eyes on him I can feel weird stares I'm getting.

"Sorry to interrupt Y/N informed me she was here and I wanted to see her so bad and I was hungry as well i heard food here is good Can I join?" This man is so unpredictable. And how the fuck did he got here in 20 minutes? His office is literally in the far opposite side from here. And Mr. Jeon the director of school?? Too much to digest in one go.

"Yes yes of course Mr. Jeon. Come sit next to Y/N" the head teacher invites him in as the person next to me moves to the other place.

He gives a gentle smile before sitting there. "Why are you all standing up? Im not the director my father is...please drop the formalities and treat me like one of you." Everyone laughs awkwardly before sitting down.

"How is your father Mr. Jeon? Been a long time since I saw him." Head teacher Mr Kim asked before ordering one more portion for him.

"Been great just busy with work. Thank you for asking." He smiles before looking at me.

"Say what you want you've been staring at me since I walked in here." He said opening a new bottle of soju pouring in my glass and his as well.

"How did you get here in 20 minutes? You said you were in your office?" I talk slowly as I don't want others to listen to our conversation they are busy in their own conversation anyway.

"I lied I was waiting for you at the school that time I wanted to spend some time with you. I was thinking to go back but then I thought why not surprise you here." I felt bad for him. Guy literally travelling almost one hour to get here just to spend some time with me. That's so sweet. I'm glad he came here instead of going back.

"And why didn't you tell me Mr.Jeon is the director of school?" I whispered before chugging my glass of drink.

"Useless information.. what do you want me to say oh my father is the director of the school you work in" He scoff focused on grilling the meat. "It's not useless at all. I'm just worried I am gonna get special treatment among the staff being related to the director. You see the woman over the very left of Mr.Kim? She is related to the principal and she get unnecessary attention and special treatment among the staff. It looks suffocating I don't want it at least she doesn't have to care about getting her contract renewed" I whisper as he listen to me carefully

"Really? Wow tell more gossips about the school staff."

"Yeah and the hea-" Wait was I gossiping to my fiance. "Jungkook its not funny." I whisper yelled at him thank god nobody is paying attention to us.

"Oh come on what's the problem in being getting special treatment and don't worry the contract renewal is up to Dad and yours will be renewed with no doubt." He said before he cut the meat into small bite sized pieces.

"This is exactly what I fear I don't want my contract to be renewed just because I'm related to you and your father. I want it to be renewed according to my skills." He sighs and place some pieces of meat on my plate. "Just eat Y/N let's talk about it another time." Yeah I should not piss him. I know I'm good in my job i've given 100% till now that's why my contract was renewed last year.

"So Mr. Jeon since when you and Ms. Park are engaged?" Oh no I know I'm going to get questioned a lot after his surprise visit.

"Y/N you haven't tell them that you're engaged?" I awkwardly shake my head.

"Ah I know she's shy but what's the point of hiding we're getting married soon. Our parents just agreed on getting us married last week. We'll be married by the end of this year." He answers as I smiled as Mrs Seo looks at me with a questionable face I nod my head assuring her. Damn this man is just exposing me like this.

"That's a great news." Mrs San the other senior agrees.

"That's why this dinner is on me please eat a lot everyone." Jungkook announces as they all cheer.

"Jungkook that's too much." I whisper to him "What? Paying for the dinner? Y/N just let me. Its not a big deal now eat look how tasty the meat looks." I sighed as he places more fresh grilled meat which he grilled himself on my plate.

--------

"That's was great eating with you." Mr Kim shakes his hand with jungkook before bidding us good bye getting into the taxi. Mrs seo walks to us.

"Jungkook I wanted to introduce you to Mrs Seo properly she's the closet colleague and a good friend to mine." Jungkook widely smiles and shakes his hand with her. "Nice to meet you Mam"

"The pleasure is mine Mr. Jeon." She smiled before looking at me. "So I was right hmm the reason why you're glowing these days." Why would she say that on my face right in front of him.

"Ms. Park I wanted to talk to you." A new teacher calls me saving me from the embarrassment. "I'll be back." I quickly flee away from there.

Jungkook's pov

"I hope you keep her happy she deserves a lot of happiness." Mrs Seo speaks as she looks at Y/N standing a little far away from us talking to another colleague of hers

"I'll keep her happy don't worry." I replied

"She's been through a lot. Never received love from her parents. Felt unwanted. Just fill her life with a lot of love please. She's the sweetest girl." She Said as I nodded "I will"

"And if you ever make her cry or cheat on her I'll be the first one to punch your face." I chuckle "that won't happened"

Y/N comes to us. "What are both talking about?" She asked "oh I was just telling Mr. Jeon how you keep smiling on your phone these days." Thats cute

Mrs Seo answered in a teasing voice. She comes forward to give her a hug. "Im so sorry I kept this from you."

Y/N speaks as Mrs Seo caress her hair. "It's okay but I want every detail okay" She smiles as Y/N nodded.

She bid us goodbye and gets into the taxi.

"Shall we leave?" I asked her. "You must be tired you can go home I'll take a taxi as well"

"I think you're forgetting that i was here to spend time with you. Get in the car i want to bring you somewhere"

-------
To be continued

Did you guys noticed the little details here? These are very unnoticable How Jungkook is making sure that she eats well. These are very small details that yall should notice in your partners too.

These small details makes a relationship strong