12

"This one or this one?" My gorgeous wife asked, showing two dresses. Both would look extremely good on her, so why choose.

"We'll take both." I said as the sales lady took dresses from her.

She looks at me with a done face, eyeing the five bags that I am carrying already.

"You need to stop spending money so recklessly." She walked to the counter, followed by me.

"Every penny is worth for you, my darling."

-------------------------------------

My eyes are stuck on this pretty lingerie that would look gorgeous on my beautiful wife. She is busy with the sales lady who's making her try some fragrances. Well, we're at Victoria's secret, and of course, thousands of lingeries are displayed here.

"Honey, what do you think about this one?" She brought me out of my thoughts as she made me sniff her wrist.

"It is good. I like it." Bullshit its smells like vanilla, and I just wanna jump on her. I just filtered my words because of the sales lady. If Y/N starts wearing this fragrance, I doubt I'm gonna leave her skin without biting it.

Don't get me wrong, my darling wife always smells so good. It's just that her current perfume is floral fragrance, which gives her very soft vibes, while the one right here is more seductive than it is meant to attract. Attract me to be more specific.

"We'll get this one." She said as she decided to get the lip glosses as well.  "Would you like to look at the lingerie sets, ma'am?"

Gonna give this sales lady a good tip.

"No...I'm-

"Actually, yes...." I cut her off as Y/N's face turned all blusy. lol, come on, I just saw her in the biniki this morning.

"Jungkook, I don't need those.." she whispers to me as we are walking to the section where all the lingeries are.

"Last time I checked, it's not men who wear lingeries, so it's definitely for women, right?" I said with a straight face as she shut up, giving up.

The more she nags, the more I make her shop. That's the motive.

She ended up picking a few sets, which were lace as we left the store and finally reached the restaurant I've booked us a table at.

The bags have gone to the car with our driver for the stay.

The dinner was very nice and romantic. She is such an elegant woman. You'll never get in her company.

"How far is Paris from here?" She asked as we're almost done with our dinner.

"It just takes two hours from here, do you wanna go there?" I asked as her eyes sparkled.

"Can we?" She asked, all excited like a Child "of course we can, babe, I'll get us plane tickets." Seeing her face, I know she always wanted to see Paris.

What's better than seeing the city of love with my beautiful wife, to be able to have a very romantic dinner roam hands in hands on the streets with her.

-------------------------------------

You know there are some moments that you want to stop and live in them forever. For me, this is that moment. Us like this, my wife sitting between my legs with our feet dipped in the water while we're sitting on the edge of the pool having french wine while looking at the wide ocean in front of us.

The calming sound of the ocean makes the environment more romantic.

Her hand softly grazed mine that rest on her bare thigh. Did I mention she has a very sexy thin strapped black night dress on with her long hair loose. She is resting her back on my torso while sipping the wine.