15

"You look breathtaking. I might just want to skip our reception." He whispers in my ear as his hand securely rests of my waist.

We are back after our honeymoon. The beautiful days we spent together are everything to me. We landed in jeju where our reception party will take place two days ago.

And can I just say my husband has been more intimate than before. We are having sex more often than before. He has not left a single chance to touch me, and I love that. I love that we are more open to each other than before.

His touches are always soft, soothing, and protective. It's his love language, having any type of skin ship.

We walked downstairs as everyone was looking at us. He protectively holds my waist, assuring me that he's right here.

We had people congratulating us. Jungkook was introducing me to his business partners until my mother in law took me away to meet some relatives.

My mother in law has been so excited for this reception party. More than five hundred people have been invited.

Soon, I was done with greeting people and found Mrs. Seo.

"Girl, what did he do to you? You're glowing!" She engulfed me in a hug.

"How are you? I can feel your tummy!" I asked."I'm good trying to cope with pregnancy mood swings." She laughed, making me chuckled.

"I got a few stuff from France for the baby. I want to be the favorite aunt." I said playfully.

"That's so sweet of you. Anyway, tell me, how was the honeymoon?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrow playfully.

"It was nice."  I said, not giving much details. "I can tell the way you're blushing."

"Honey.." I heard my husband calling me before he holds my waist. "I'm so sorry I need to take my wife back." He said after kissing my cheek, making my face more red. "Let's dance."

"I don't know how to." Bullshit it's not like I have to do hip hop or break dance on the floor, I'm just overly shy since we are the couple of the day most of the eyes will be on us. "Neither do I."

He smiled brightly, facing me on the dance floor as we heard a lot of cheers. His hands cupped my waist as I put my hands on his shoulders. Our bodies sway side to side as our eyes lock with each other.

"See how easy it is, not a rocket science." He carress the side of my waist with his thumbs.

--------------------------------------------

"Still here?" Mrs. Seo asks, seeing me in the staff room still marking the answer sheets of the students that the substitute teacher left for me for some reason.

"Yeah, why aren't you home? I think you forgot you're pregnant, madam." I replied, marking the sheet.

"You're also forgetting that you're married and you have a husband waiting for you." She softly takes the sheet away and keeps it on the pile of others. "I just called your hubby and asked him to pick you up. He's on his way better start packing."

"What?" At the same moment my phone pings, I can see it's him.

<I'm here to pick you up come quick🩷>

We both looked at the message as Mrs. Seo grinned. "Isn't it amazing to receive texts with hearts."

I blushed as she quickly threw my stuff in my bag, zipping it and handing it to me. "Let's go." She picks hers as well and starts dragging me out of the staff room.

"Ask your wife to stop staying after school hours, or I'm going to personally drag her out every day." Mrs. Seo says once we reach my husband.

"I'll just start picking her up every day." He grins and takes my handbag from me, placing a soft kiss on my temple while his arms wrap around my shoulder.