7

5 P.M.

After school ends

I walked out of the school campus. He's already here. He smiles, and oh, is that a bouquet with him. A huge smile spread on his lips as he quickly walked in my direction.

"Hi, these are for you." He hands those flowers to me as few few female students squeel passing by. "Have a great date, Ms. Park." One of them cheered, giving us a smile

"Thanks," Jungkook replied excitedly. "Let's go." He smiled to me, wrapping an arm around my back crossing the street where his car is parked.

He opens the door for me, he puts his palm over my head to protect it from hitting as I sit on the passenger seat. Buckling the seat belt, give him a small smile as he closes the door, walking to the driver's side.

He gets behind the steering wheel.

Jungkook's Pov

She looks kind of disturbed today. She's not smiling like her usual self. Or ranting about her day or how staff treats her differently lately.

I move forward to plant a kiss on her soft chubby cheek softly, bringing her out of her thoughts. "How was your day?"

"Good," She replied shortly.

"Hmm, it doesn't sound like that. What happened? Tell me," I ask, focusing on the road.

"Nothing,"

"Did your mother say something?"

"No."

"Did students give you a hard time?"

"No."

"Periods?"

"No."

"Look, Y/N, either tell me what happened or I'm giving a call to Mrs Seo right away. I'm sure she must know what's bothering you." I assert sternly

"Jungkook, I don't like the way people think of me now. Some wanna befriend me because I'm going to be your wife. For them, I'm nothing but the school director's daughter in law. They think if they don't get on my good books, their contract renewal might be in danger. And you know what's the worst part is? at the end of this year, if someone's contract do not get renewed, then they are going to think it's because of me."

So I was right. Something happened in school. What she said is truth. People don't wanna look at their flaws they want to blame others.

I stopped at the traffic signal taking her hand in mine. They are small and cute

"Y/N, what matters to you? Our relationship or those people?" I asked, taking her hands in mine..

"What type of question is this?" I asked with a subtle smile.

"Just answer me, baby."

"Of course, our relationship." She smiles for the first time in a while.

"Then stop caring about them. We can not go around shutting everyone up or changing the way they think. The only thing that matters to us is us this relationship and the future we have together." She nods, understanding. She's sensitive, so what others think about her could bother her. I don't blame her.