1 - Pain

Hello everyone. As a wwe watcher since I was little, my two favorite wrestlers are Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns. Honestly, I was upset when I couldn't find a story about them on wattpad. So I decided to write my own story. First of all, I want to tell that English is not my native language and also I am not a person who is good at English. So I apologize if you see spelling mistakes while reading the story. I would be very happy if you write the mistakes you see and your opinions about the story as a comment. Have a good reading~

Roman's Pov

After lying in bed for a while, I finally got up. I was seriously exhausted from last night's match with Big Show. I was hurting all over. Especially my back, it felt like I was being pricked with a thousand needles at once. I quickly got dressed and rang the doorbell of my cousin Jey who lives across the street from me.

"Hey! Uso! Wake up. We're supposed to be at the gym already!"

The door opened noisily and out jumped Jey, who was trying to put on one pair of shoes. I looked at him and giggled. "Let's go."

"I'm right behind you, Ro! I'm coming after I take my bag"

Wwe offered us all an extraordinary training environment. It was impossible to find a missing piece of equipment in the gym. Our job required us to be ready and fit at all times, and we couldn't risk injury.

When I walked through the door, I saw the other wrestlers training, and I also saw Seth. The brother who betrayed us. He was training with Kane and Big Show as usual. We locked eyes, and I heard Dean's voice saying, "Finally brother, you came." and he came up to me and he gently patted my back. I winced in pain but he didn't see it because he was behind me.

Seth raised one eyebrow at the sight. Then the corner of his lip curled to the side. This was not good.

I quickly turned to Dean, "I'm sorry... it was all because of Jey. He couldn't wake up."

"No problem. Are you ready for Seth, Kane vs. Roman match today?"

"I wish I was, Dean."

He looked at my face, not understanding. "What the fuck does that mean?"

"Yesterday in the match with Big Show, he hit my back so hard. My back hurts like hell just standing up. It's already bruised. I went to the infirmary yesterday, but it doesn't seem to have had much effect."

Dean winced and turns to face Seth. Seth Kane and Big Show seemed to be talking about something important. "Jesus... Let's hope they don't notice this weakness. Otherwise this match will turn from a challenge into torture."

"I guess it's too late for that..."

"Fuck Ro!"

I nodded my head listlessly and we started practicing. The wrestlers were slowly finishing their training and leaving. I had decided to stop more because I was late and because I had a match today.

Dean and the twins called me. "Hey Ro! We're going home."

"All right, bye!"

There were only Seth, Kane, Big Show, me and 1-2 wrestlers left in the gym. I ignored them and continued my workout. I didn't want there to be any tension because I was not in a position to fight 3 people. I reached for my towel because I was sweating so much, but it was gone.