Character Description

UPDATE!!! THIS IS THE SMALL DETAIL CHANGE, IK YOURE COMING FROM THE SEQUEL, YES, HI!

So, not me completely forgetting the nonbinary aspect of genderfluidity.

I need to add a third description for Chaos now, but dw, it's not gonna be that complex or anything.

I haven't slept today, its 08:27 rn and I didn't sleep last night either so sorry if I'm not coherent.

♡♡♡

Okay, so, everybody writes Chaos differently and with different genders, so this will make my version clear.

Besides that, it's all the same.

I'm only gonna describe Chaos, End, and Order, because we obviously know how the others look.

SO.

Chaos.

Since everybody debates whether Chaos is a girl or boy, I'm like, "Why not both?" So Chaos is genderfluid.

And, since they're the creator of the universe, I'm gonna write it so that they can change forms according to their current gender in the scene. So, female and male Chaos will look different, but just small differences that don't really matter.

Okay, let's get to it.

MALE CHAOS- Deep, really black hair. His hair isn't short, but it isn't too long, its a bit wavy, and he has a fringe. Their eyes are black, but it has a beautiful affect where when you look into his eyes, you can see the galaxy, so his eyes also have a kind of purple-ish glow, but they're still deep black. He's 6,3 so he's incredibly tall. He has pale skin, but it's Nico-level pale.

FEMALE CHAOS- Waist length hair, the same shade of black as her male form, but it's completely straight. Her eyes are also the same as her male form, and she's 5,4 so she's still kinda tall, but she isn't too tall. Still has Nico-level pale skin. She also has perfect, pale pink lips.

NONBINARY CHAOS- Hair that's long compared to boys and short compared to girls. It's a bit wavy and it looks nice on Chaos. Same hair and eye color, they're 5,8 and looks to masculine to be a girl but too feminine to be a boy. They/them pronouns. (I don't know how to describe it, but its like that tiktokers hair, dannyphantom.exe if you've heard of him)

ORDER- She has light brown hair, unlike her sibling. Her eyes are a soft brown color, and holds a peaceful, comforting warmth inside of them. She's 5,5 and she has very slightly tanned skin. Her hair only reaches her shoulders, and it's wavy.

END- He has black hair and eyes the same shade as Chaos', and is also 6,3. He and Chaos look almost identical, but they're opposites when it comes to behavior and personality. Once you know one of them, the other looks like a complete stranger. The only physical differences they have is that End has tanned bronze skin, and he has more of a muscular build, along with having a different face shape and posture differences. His hair is a little longer than Chaos' (while in male form).

VOID- She has black hair and eyes like her siblings (except Order), has elbow length hair, and is 5,7. She has posture that would fit a queen's, and has an aura of power.

Okay, I'm obsessed with all three of them.

Why did I make all three of them my type?

Ugh, get to the point, right.

Anyways, this was really fun for me to write. As powerful entities, Chaos, Order, and End are amazingly hot, and if I had any art abilities, I'd make fanart cuz SHEESH.

If I'm done embarrassing myself by publicly calling my own descriptions hot, I'll move on.

Next chapter will be a vote on possible ships that I'm willing to write, which are only two.

Bye!!

-Skye

Update: I completely forgot to add Void.