Bookworm - Main Owner

A little girl named Darla, was reading peacefully in her room
_______________________________________

"Darla!" Her father screamed loudly that she could hear him from afar.

Darla went downstairs and replied "Yes Daddy?" she asked, her father replied from her question "Are you reading those stupid ragged, dirty, disgusting books again?!"

Darla said "they're not ragged, dirty and disgusting books Daddy, they're dreams and where you can gain intelligence from."

"Are you talking back at me?!" Her father, Charles said.

"No Daddy.." A sadistic tone was heard from poor 7 year old Darla.

"Make me tea then!" Father Charles said, in an angry tone.

"Yes Daddy" Darla quickly ran to the kitchen and fetched some boiling hot water and a tea cup.

Oh no! She accidentally spilled some boiling hot water on her clothes! Ahhh!! That must've burned.

Darla cleaned up the mess and put the tea bag inside the tea cup, and gave it to Father Charles.

Father Charles spit the tea out of his mouth "Darla! This is too bitter, did you forget to put the sugar cubes in?!" Charles said while drinking water from the faucet.

Darla said with honesty "Yes, Sorry Daddy. I forgot..." She talked in a sad and worried tone.

Father Charles said "A sorry isn't enough! Put sugar cubes in it and clean up the mess!" Charles talked angrily.

Darla quickly ran to go fetch a towel and wiped the tea that spilled, putting three sugar cubes in the tea cup.

Mother Starla comes home after a spa day, what a fun...WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?.