Time skip - co owner

Darla is now 15 and Madeline is 26. Sasha died in a helicopter explosion 2 years ago. Darla got a part time job as a waiter, Kyle died in his close friend's arms (his close friend died as well). The only police officers left are Savannah, Madeline, Danny and Axel.

"Are you going to find your sisters Darla?" Asked Madeline.

"Hmm I don't know," Darla replied.

The news came on.

"This is Rose Luck news! Recently, two girls have been found dead. They go by the name Ashlynn and Dalia. Next up-"

Darla's sisters were dead. She didn't want to believe it but she had to.

*5 years later*

Darla was on her way home in her new car. She was playing cardigan by Taylor Swift. She enjoyed Taylor's music. She lost almost all her loved ones. Only Danny and Madeline are alive now.

*5 minutes later*

Are you satisfied by Marina is now playing. Her  eyes were barely open because of how tired she was. She didn't get any sleep last night. That's when her eyes widened when she saw an edge of a cliff. It was too late for her to turn around.

"AAAAAAAH!!!" Darla screamed. She closed her eyes and placed a blanket over her.

"Goodbye everyone," Darla muttered. And the car hit the ground.

*meanwhile with Danny Madeline*

The news came on. Darla was on the news. Of course they were devastated. Darla was only 20 when she died.

They hosted a funeral with their closest friends. Of course the RAILS.Inc group attended. However they had to put tape over their mouths so that they wouldn't say a thing.

"Here lies Darla. A little girl who used to live with her abusive parents, taken in by police officers, Sasha, Savannah and Madeline and then died. If you want please leave some kind gifts for her. Thank you."

The funeral ended. Rest in peace Darla. You're in a better place now.

The fvcking end.